Hi- I am pretty sure you all know me But here is some stuff you might not know....
I started scrapping about 10 years ago when I was pregnant with my daughter. Of course it was paper scrapping I was hooked immediately!! I love everything about scrapping, it lets my creativity run wild and preserves and showcases my memories. I started Digi scrapping about 2 years ago. At first I was sure I would still paper scrap as well. But as I have gotten more and more into digi I am absolutely in love with it!! It is so exciting to challenge myself and learning new techniques. What I love the most is that Digi has no limits- I feel like anything I dream up I can put into a scrap page- The designing bug bit me just a few months ago and now that is what I spend 80% of my scrapping time doing. I am having so much fun!! I love seeing all the beautiful creations other ladies make with my designs!!

If you want some personal info- I am 32 - A work from home mom- "work" being designing - I have a hard time calling it a job, when I love it so much LOL
I am married to my high-school sweet heart. We have 2 kids DD-Isabelle 10 and DS-Chandler 8.
And a little doggie named Cooper and 6 birds (+3 little bird eggs right now
I have a blood clotting disorder that causes me to have TIA'S (small strokes) often. It has left me somewhat disabled but , I love that I have a place I can escape and feel "normal" in the digi scraping world.
Other than scrapping I like- beading, reading, writing, laughing!!!!! being with my family (not in that order)

Can't wait to get to know you !!