Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hurricane Sandy...stay safe!

I just wanted to say to all of my fellow North Eastern US residents/New Englanders to stay safe! I will be praying this crazy storm makes it through without taking anyone's life. I'm in CT and the path has changed way too often and I just have no idea what to expect. I'm as prepared as I think I can be, but I won't do well without power...just saying. (Note - this morning when were at my parents in PA, they lost power because someone hit a poll and took out power for several miles. I was having an internal meltdown and was happy when the power came back on after just 4 hours so I could shower and head back home!)

Hope to see you all online tomorrow!

2. Likes trina513 liked this post
    missdamsel is online now *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    Am I the Ultimate Scrapping Survivor?
    *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hurricane Sandy...stay safe!

praying for all in the line of the storm!! Barb, you can come to Nashville and use my power!!

4. Likes nutsaboutgabe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Same to you. I'm in Vermont so the wind is the biggest thing for us. I'm about 90% sure we'll lose power. My hubby helps out the park manager some times and he's going to let us use one of his generators if we need to. He doesn't want our granddaughter getting cold. I thought that was sweet of him.
    http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/data/723/Fall6.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers and thought to all you gals in the path of the Hurricane. Been watching it on the news in Australia and it looks worst then any cyclone we have faced. Stay safe!

Ricki is online now *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Snickerdoodle*
    *GingerScraps Ad Team

Post Thanks / Like

To all those in the 'path' of Sandy my prayers for safety! From here it looks so scary
    May G-d be with everyone.

Post Thanks / Like

That was very nice of him Nikkie. I hope you don't need the generator but it's good to have a back up plan just in case.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm more concerned for my family in PA. Most of my family is in northeast PA, but I have a sister who also lives closer to Pittsburgh. You just never know what is going to happen. I do hope the WORST thing to happen is that we lose power, but even then it's not the best scenario.

10. Likes trina513 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Praying for all those in the path of the storm. I'm in North East Ohio and we have already had 2 1/2 days of rain ahead of the storm. The wind is just starting to realy pick up as I type this. We already have a couple thousand people without power in nearby counties. We unfortunately don't have a generator here at my house since we don't expect weather as extreme as this. My kids had school today but I told them both no after school activities today that they were to come home on the bus because I might not be able to go get them. The worse is actually supposed to hit here tonight and tomorrow I guess is what my local news is saying.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm near Reading in PA and starting to get worried. If we lose power, I'm most worried about the basement flooding. Plus, there are two HUGE trees near my house that make me nervous. We do not have a generator or back up heat if we lose electric. Praying we don't! Hope everyone stays safe!

My Blog Digital Layouts by 3BluEyedBabies FB

Proudly creating for Colie's Corner, 4MyBabiesScraps, & True North Scraps

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in Virginia ... we are ready! We pretty much stay stocked up, so we didn't have to do much to prepare. The main thing was to get the gas cans filled for the generator. I bought a new puzzle to work if the power goes out ...

Y'all stay safe!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast