Post Thanks / Like

Default Fell into GingerScraps by Accident

I fell into the GingerScraps site and was blown away at the Halloween FREE kit...
    I love scrappin', learning the puter is a whole nother world, the links and blog world are really new to me, I am trying to get it...but get a bit frustrated..
    I just was selected for a creative team, had never applied, but did on a whim and got on...that kinda tripped me out a bit...lol
    I have a blinkie and will figure out later how to load here...ha ha...
    but I love learning NEW things and being inspired by others to break out of my mold!
    I hope to get to know you all thru challenges and post!

btw, SAHM to 4, wife to pioneering Pastor and part time working(paying job) (which is brand new Pastor, starting brand new church) live in Northern Cali (since Mar08) after 25 plus years in New Mexico. Life is up in the air, schedules flex and I am learning to float and bend! ha ha

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Fell into GingerScraps by Accident

Welcome!! Glad you landed here
    I live in Northern California too... what area are you in?
    If you have any questions feel free to ask

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome! Who do you CT for?

Post Thanks / Like

thank you for such a warm welcome!
    I am in the Sacramento Valley~Yuba City to be exact!
    and I am creating for Charlie Hudson http://charliesdigiscraps.blogspot.com/ I applied on a whim, because I loved all her FREE kits thru SAS, so when she put the call out and she picked me...ha ha, I was scared, surprized, wowed and now love meeting people thru this venue!
    I have had CS for almost a year and just started playing with it... (silly, I know, but it scares me), so I make things in CS and then make my layouts with my ol' familiar elements! ha ha
    I one month into the forum world and meeting folks in it, and seems like I have been here forever!
    I forget the blinkie thing, but I do have a blog...
    http://anneofalamo.blogspot.com/ where I babble about everything!
    right now I am busy trying to get GingerScraps cherries in her free kit to sit right in a layout! ha ha

Post Thanks / Like

That is so close to me I am in Nevada County... right between Grass Valley and Auburn. Such a small world .. it is crazy
    Hope you have fun with Wild Cherry Tea