Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: GingerScraps Craft Swap???

Wow, that is amazing!!!

2. Likes Juliemomof4 liked this post

I'm from the country and I like it that way, Kansas
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoa! The ornaments are perfect and that glass block is beautiful!!!

Post Thanks / Like

omg that's STUNNING!! Fantastic Job Kathy!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh!! That is awesome Kathy!! I love it! Its So beautiful lit up!

Post Thanks / Like

That is so pretty Kathy!!

Post Thanks / Like

Just checking in: has everyone sent their crafts off yet? If you haven't by now, please PM me and let me know what's going on so I can either fill your craft recipient in on the delay or go ahead and reassign her.

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

wow, that is just gorgeous, kathy...

Proudly Creating for
    Ginger Scraps CT - Connie Prince - Luv Ewe - Little Rad Trio - Amy Martin - Sas Designs
    Guesting for Little Butterfly Wings

Post Thanks / Like

You are so very welcome, Christina! I just wanted to make sure that everyone also knew that I did stay within the $10.00 budget as well. I snag the blocks at Hobby Lobby with a 40% off coupon every couple of weeks. My hubby is my partner in crime as we enter the store at different occasions so we can use multiple coupons on one trip to our closest Hobby Lobby. The rest is from my every growing hoard, I mean stash of floral stuff and ribbon that I have collected over the years. See sometimes, it is good to hoard! The vinyl cutting is something new that we are playing around with. We started selling some items on Etsy this fall and hubby is hoping to move into something on a commercial line next year so he's been having fun playing with his new gigantic cutter gizmo!

I'm so bad though, I still haven't posted a picture of the gift I received. Oy, I've been super busy with deadlines for next month so I haven't been around the forum much. The every so sweet Gina (mamacake) sent me a crocheted cowl in my favorite color combinations of blues/browns. I've been wearing it every morning on our way to the Y because the weather has finally turned chilly here in Michigan. It's perfect because I don't like a heavy coat or scarf so it is just right to wear with my beige quilted vest. She also sent me the sweetest note.

I will try very hard to get a picture posted soon.
    My Store

10. Thanks MamaCake, Ambelleina thanked for this post
    Likes Terra, Tree City, Ambelleina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ambelleina View Post
    Ok now that I'm procrastinating on this paper I have due tomorrow (eep), I finally got my craft set up and photographed!

This amazing, beautiful craft is from Kathy! Honestly, I had completely forgotten who had me and I didn't want to look it up just so I'd be surprised. I was psyched to see Kathy's name on the package and Kathy, I loved the card--you're so sweet! TEAR!

Here's my craft--it's definitely front and center in my holiday decorations this year: this beautiful frosted glass block!

Yes, it's lit up with Christmas lights inside. SOOO LOVELY! I have it plugged it right now and it gives a warm, soft glow to my living room. So so perfect, I don't have any "nice" decorations like this creation so I really love this. You are awesome, Kathy!

Christina - be careful with the frosted coating on that glass block because despite the fact that it's meant for all kinds of applications, it seems a bit fragile to me. I've since switched to frosted vinyl for that initial layer. If you ever have a problem with it rubbing off, just let me know and I'll send you a new piece of frosted vinyl to fit the space with the gold lettering already applied. I'll also send you instructions on how to remove and install the new graphic.

How'd you like that packing job? My hubby - the master packer!
    My Store

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kl.winters View Post
    I snag the blocks at Hobby Lobby with a 40% off coupon every couple of weeks. My hubby is my partner in crime as we enter the store at different occasions so we can use multiple coupons on one trip to our closest Hobby Lobby.
    i thought my hubby and i were the only ones that did this...i've been doing it for years! micheal's when i was in CA and hobby lobby now that i'm in TN...too funny

guess I'm a tad late

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast