Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 220
  1. #141
    missdamsel's Avatar
    missdamsel is online now *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Franklin, TN
    Posts
    7,307
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: GingerScraps Craft Swap???

    SO, as many of you know we were chatting at a Night Owl Chat when one Jerusha decided she wanted into the craft swap, alas... it was too late. SO she and I decided to swap on the black market!! lol

    Well my swap came today and I LOVE IT!!!!



    So I copied and pasted off facebook. Sorry it is so big. I will resize later once photobucket is working again!!
    Last edited by missdamsel; 11-16-2012 at 10:44 PM.

  2. Likes trina513, maaike, Juliemomof4 liked this post
  3. #142

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere TN
    Posts
    1,163
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: GingerScraps Craft Swap???

    Oh MY!!! i hope u do this again next year it sounds like so much fun...i have a whole room for crafts and since digi i don't get dirty nearly enuff anymore

    guess I'm a tad late


  4. Likes trina513, missdamsel liked this post
  5. #143

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere TN
    Posts
    1,163
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: GingerScraps Craft Swap???

    okay so now reading thru even more of the thread (it was long and i'm lazy and didn't read it ALL the first time...shhhh still haven't) for those of us who missed this and do to all the holiday stuff...how about a Christmas in July event with this...i know i'd love to join.

    and THIS is just one of the reasons i'm so sorry i've waited so long to get involved here > BTW...now that i'm here...u can't shut me UP mwahahahaha

    guess I'm a tad late


  6. Likes trina513, missdamsel, nutsaboutgabe liked this post
  7. #144

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Central Connecticut
    Posts
    7,640
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: GingerScraps Craft Swap???

    That is awesome. Is that wood? It reminds me of a craft I made for my mom on wood. I'll have to post that here.

    Quote Originally Posted by missdamsel View Post
    SO, as many of you know we were chatting at a Night Owl Chat when one Jerusha decided she wanted into the craft swap, alas... it was too late. SO she and I decided to swap on the black market!! lol

    Well my swap came today and I LOVE IT!!!!



    So I copied and pasted off facebook. Sorry it is so big. I will resize later once photobucket is working again!!
    Sign up for the GingerScraps Newsletter!!

  8. #145
    missdamsel's Avatar
    missdamsel is online now *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Franklin, TN
    Posts
    7,307
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: GingerScraps Craft Swap???

    Yes!! It is wood! The cell phone picture doesn't do it justice for sure!!

    Jacque, we are talking around valentines again! And sounds like you have found your digi home!! YAY!! I love seeing you get more and more active!!

  9. #146

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    2,818
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: GingerScraps Craft Swap???

    Dear my craft swap recipient (you don't know who you are yet, but you'll know soon!),

    I have not sent out your craft yet.

    A billion apologies; I was ridiculous amounts of sick all last week and into the beginning of this week and wasn't able to finish your craft as I was in bed with a sinus infection and a cold with a 101 fever, chills, body aches, migraine, super congestion, developed a stye, etc. I missed work, I felt superfarty...you know the drill. And I was unable to drag my sometimes sweaty/sometimes freezing cold self out of bed to finish your craft. Supersadface and a light hand smack for me.

    I am however finishing your craft this weekend and shall get it in the mail! It will be a little bit late and as such, I will blow kisses into the package prior to sealing for extra loveness.



    Tina the Perpetually Late

  10. Likes trina513, MamaCake liked this post
  11. #147

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,197
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: GingerScraps Craft Swap???

    I am absolutely serious when I say, I was just about to post a almost EXACT post to this. Many of you (via Facebook and text if you're so unfortunate to hear from me regularly ;) ) know I have been wretchedly sick as well for over a week. I, too, will be getting your crafty happy fun-ness out this weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambelleina View Post
    Dear my craft swap recipient (you don't know who you are yet, but you'll know soon!),

    I have not sent out your craft yet.

    A billion apologies; I was ridiculous amounts of sick all last week and into the beginning of this week and wasn't able to finish your craft as I was in bed with a sinus infection and a cold with a 101 fever, chills, body aches, migraine, super congestion, developed a stye, etc. I missed work, I felt superfarty...you know the drill. And I was unable to drag my sometimes sweaty/sometimes freezing cold self out of bed to finish your craft. Supersadface and a light hand smack for me.

    I am however finishing your craft this weekend and shall get it in the mail! It will be a little bit late and as such, I will blow kisses into the package prior to sealing for extra loveness.



    Tina the Perpetually Late

  12. Thanks Ambelleina thanked for this post
    Likes trina513 liked this post
  13. #148

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    2,818
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: GingerScraps Craft Swap???

    Quote Originally Posted by mamaape View Post
    I am absolutely serious when I say, I was just about to post a almost EXACT post to this. Many of you (via Facebook and text if you're so unfortunate to hear from me regularly ;) ) know I have been wretchedly sick as well for over a week. I, too, will be getting your crafty happy fun-ness out this weekend.

    I would like to point out the unfortunate awesomeness that we were both sick at the same time with similar symptoms...even though we are 1,000 miles away from each other.

    BTs for SURE.

  14. Likes mamaape liked this post
  15. #149

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,197
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: GingerScraps Craft Swap???

    I received an AWESOME coffee cozy from Julie!
    She also sent along a little bunting that says Joy and a sweet card (I haven't photographed the bunting yet, but will once Christmas decor goes up (in a week, LOL!) ). I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It's perfect for me.




  16. #150

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    3,918
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: GingerScraps Craft Swap???

    Oh!! you poor sicko's!!! Sorry to hear you have been buggy! LOL!! Maybe its good to get it over with and be well for all the holidays coming! Hope you are both on the mend and feeling much better..and YES...its pretty suspicious that you live so far apart and have the same illness...hmmm...:-P




  17. Likes Ambelleina, mamaape liked this post
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •