Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: its 5am...

prettyingreen is online now *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

Default its 5am...

and im scrolling through Pinterest, and i see some super awesome halloween make up that Ginger has pinned... I wish i could have more fun with halloween, i mean what girl doesnt like playing dress up... my issue is my DH is NO FUN! he never wants to dress up and do anything fun like that, so if i did it alone i would look silly lol, so how do i get him to have some fun!!!!
    last year i wore my hair in two braids and said i was an eskimo because we all had to wear jackets because it was freezing lol and i caught nothing but jokes about it the whole day

does your other half dress up for Halloween?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: its 5am...

Nope- you're not alone. My DH is a total bum- refuses to dress up or do anything fun.
    The October that I was pregnant, I think he just wanted to placate me (bwahaha) and allowed me to "dress" him up... which was the best thing EVER (because it was totally impromptu). He was wearing an orange shirt and I told him he looked like a pumpkin, and needed a face. I then proceeded to take black electrical tape and create a "pumpkin face" on the front of his shirt.

Seriously. It was amazing. HAHAHAHAHA
    (we're super silly)

Post Thanks / Like

Mine would love to but I'm not shelling out $700 for a Vader costume.

4. Likes Neverland Scraps liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Mine actually dresses up every year!!! He even dresses up for the kids birthday parties. I am pretty lucky!!!

I am being a fairy this year. Audrey told me I'm a fairy queen. She really wants Paul to be a fairy king.... lol

6. Likes prettyingreen liked this post
    prettyingreen is online now *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    Mine would love to but I'm not shelling out $700 for a Vader costume.
    bahahahaha sarah i can see him wanting to do that! lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by prettyingreen View Post
    bahahahaha sarah i can see him wanting to do that! lol

He could pull it off!! Heck, he already has teh REALLY nice lightsaber for it

Post Thanks / Like

YES, my bf totally dresses up with me! Our first Halloween together, we went to two different events and had two sets of costumes. First, we were Batman and The Riddler (supereasy because we already owned the capes--we're nerds), then we were Mario and Luigi: those caught us a lot of attention and people asking to take pictures! ^_^

(sorry, my mustache got hot LOL.)

PS-I made those hats freehand. I'm still really proud of them.

We also dressed up as a doctor and nurse (I'll post a picture of that later when I get home!). Plus, I get him to fully dress up for Dallas' St. Patrick's parade every year: goofy leprechaun t-shirt, funny hats, etc.

It's so fun when you have a guy who will just have fun with you and be goofy, dress up because who cares if you look like a total dork?! Then again, we also have foam ax fights at home and we are "those people" at Target who have battles in the Nerf aisle.

This year for Halloween we were thinking about dressing up as Mormon missionaries la The Book of Mormon, but we haven't decided yet. I REALLY want to dress up as Thor and Loki, too.

Decisions, decisions!

10. Likes Neverland Scraps, mamaape liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

My life is complete after seeing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambelleina View Post
    YES, my bf totally dresses up with me! Our first Halloween together, we went to two different events and had two sets of costumes. First, we were Batman and The Riddler (supereasy because we already owned the capes--we're nerds), then we were Mario and Luigi: those caught us a lot of attention and people asking to take pictures! ^_^

(sorry, my mustache got hot LOL.)

PS-I made those hats freehand. I'm still really proud of them.

We also dressed up as a doctor and nurse (I'll post a picture of that later when I get home!). Plus, I get him to fully dress up for Dallas' St. Patrick's parade every year: goofy leprechaun t-shirt, funny hats, etc.

It's so fun when you have a guy who will just have fun with you and be goofy, dress up because who cares if you look like a total dork?! Then again, we also have foam ax fights at home and we are "those people" at Target who have battles in the Nerf aisle.

This year for Halloween we were thinking about dressing up as Mormon missionaries la The Book of Mormon, but we haven't decided yet. I REALLY want to dress up as Thor and Loki, too.

Decisions, decisions!

12. Thanks Ambelleina thanked for this post
    Likes Ambelleina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

My hubby likes to dress up, it's me that's the bum I can never think of anything good. I always like dressing as an inanimate object. One year I went as a cotton ball and my friend went as a q-tip I love Halloween, and my Son's birthday is in October so all of his parties were costume parties. Each year we picked a theme and decorated the house in that theme and all of the kids came as a character related to it. I miss those days.
    One year we had a murder mystery party and that was fun too.

14. Likes Ambelleina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Rachel...give him a few drinks and dress him up ...or bribe him with....you know...Bow Chicka Wow Wow ;)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast