Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where do you get your pages printed?

Hi, I'm new to Ginger Snaps but not new to digi. I love it, but haven't been making any pages for about 2 years now. Life has been busy :-) I miss it and will be doing more scrapbooking!! I have a bunch of pages I've made in the past that need to be printed. How can everyone else enjoy these memories if they stay in my computer? I think that is why I slowly stopped making them.

Please feel free to keep adding any printed info to this thread. It would be great to get a list of printing places, prices and any info on the quality of your prints.

~ Terri

emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Where do you get your pages printed?

HI Terri! Welcome to Ginger Scraps! Funny, I was totally JUST talking about this in one of the chats!! LOL... I'm new to digi scrapping, too. I was an avid paper scrapper, then life got in the way. Until the past couple weeks, I haven't scrapped in about 2 years, too. But when I started digi scrapping I've been getting some pages done, slowly, but surely!!

I was thinking of making photobooks from Shutterfly or something? I always see lots of good deals, sometimes even free!! But I don't know yet...LOL... I'll be watching this thread!! THANKS!!

Post Thanks / Like

Be careful with Shutterfly when printing out your layouts. I've made that mistake (luckily it was a free book) but if you don't use their dimensions for the page, it will cut off anything on the edge or bound it on the left side

I've used Persnickety Prints and just put then in 8x8 or 12x12 albums

Quote Originally Posted by emscraps View Post
    HI Terri! Welcome to Ginger Scraps! Funny, I was totally JUST talking about this in one of the chats!! LOL... I'm new to digi scrapping, too. I was an avid paper scrapper, then life got in the way. Until the past couple weeks, I haven't scrapped in about 2 years, too. But when I started digi scrapping I've been getting some pages done, slowly, but surely!!

I was thinking of making photobooks from Shutterfly or something? I always see lots of good deals, sometimes even free!! But I don't know yet...LOL... I'll be watching this thread!! THANKS!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Terry and welcome. In the store there is Persnickety Prints that does prints. I have never used them personally yet, but I plan to in the near future. I've heard (well, read) really good things about them.
    http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/data/723/Fall6.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

I have used Persnickety Prints for graduation invites etc. and love them over all other print shops I have used in the past. The quality is awesome and they are super fast at getting your order to you. And you can't beat their pricing.

Post Thanks / Like

I only use Persnickety Prints. They aren't "printed" prints, they're photographic prints, so they never fade or bleed. They always come out amazing and are done superfast! If somethings wrong with a print, theyll replace it for free. They're totally professional quality and actually cheaper than.most other places for 12x12 prints. I highly recommended them!

7. Likes mamaape liked this post
    missdamsel is online now *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

I actually put all my layouts in a digital frame where they rotate all the time so I enjoy them everyday!

Post Thanks / Like

I second Persnickety Prints. I love them. Great quality!

emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Missi, that's a great idea!! We received a digi frame last Christmas...yes...still in the box! But I like that it could be used for layouts!

Post Thanks / Like

I put mine in a digital frame as well, as they are more likely to be seen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast