Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where do you get your pages printed?

Hi, I'm new to Ginger Snaps but not new to digi. I love it, but haven't been making any pages for about 2 years now. Life has been busy :-) I miss it and will be doing more scrapbooking!! I have a bunch of pages I've made in the past that need to be printed. How can everyone else enjoy these memories if they stay in my computer? I think that is why I slowly stopped making them.

Please feel free to keep adding any printed info to this thread. It would be great to get a list of printing places, prices and any info on the quality of your prints.

~ Terri

emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Where do you get your pages printed?

HI Terri! Welcome to Ginger Scraps! Funny, I was totally JUST talking about this in one of the chats!! LOL... I'm new to digi scrapping, too. I was an avid paper scrapper, then life got in the way. Until the past couple weeks, I haven't scrapped in about 2 years, too. But when I started digi scrapping I've been getting some pages done, slowly, but surely!!

I was thinking of making photobooks from Shutterfly or something? I always see lots of good deals, sometimes even free!! But I don't know yet...LOL... I'll be watching this thread!! THANKS!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Terry and welcome. In the store there is Persnickety Prints that does prints. I have never used them personally yet, but I plan to in the near future. I've heard (well, read) really good things about them.
    http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/data/723/Fall6.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

I have used Persnickety Prints for graduation invites etc. and love them over all other print shops I have used in the past. The quality is awesome and they are super fast at getting your order to you. And you can't beat their pricing.

Post Thanks / Like

I only use Persnickety Prints. They aren't "printed" prints, they're photographic prints, so they never fade or bleed. They always come out amazing and are done superfast! If somethings wrong with a print, theyll replace it for free. They're totally professional quality and actually cheaper than.most other places for 12x12 prints. I highly recommended them!

6. Likes mamaape liked this post
    missdamsel is online now *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

I actually put all my layouts in a digital frame where they rotate all the time so I enjoy them everyday!

Post Thanks / Like

I second Persnickety Prints. I love them. Great quality!

emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Missi, that's a great idea!! We received a digi frame last Christmas...yes...still in the box! But I like that it could be used for layouts!

Post Thanks / Like

I put mine in a digital frame as well, as they are more likely to be seen.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to GS! I have to second the vote for Persnickety. Great customer service and quality and very fast. I've used Shutterfly for bound books and they are good, but I'm not a chronological scrapper, so I prefer loose pages in a post bound book to rearrange I also use my printed pages as my screen saver so that it's like a large digital frame in my family room

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast