Post Thanks / Like

Default Girls decorating my desk

I guess my girls thought I needed a little color at my desk and hung up their drawings. I give them credit, they used my double sided tape (even if it was half the roll lol).

Atleast they put some up on the corkboard on the inside doors because I found this at a consignment shop and a little boy named Trever left his name alove over them. Now if they could only figure out my lighting issue inside it for me!

2. Thanks yabby thanked for this post
    Likes mamaape liked this post
    MSPeeler is online now *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    Am I the Ultimate Scrapping Survivor?
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Girls decorating my desk

That's so cute!!

Lighting- I love this:
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Vision-Max...-Lamp/10983076

4. Thanks scrappydoo82 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I like that but wonder if i'd have the room. Space is kind of limited : | I thought about one of those that go under kitchen cabinets but can't seem to find one that isn't bulky. Then I get the issue of a cord unless i find one that can go under the cubbies on top.
    I also looked at ones that have batteries but then I have to worry about batteries always dying.

Post Thanks / Like

Cute! I love that desk! I need one of those! Although I love my antique desk too (belonged to my great grandma - is NOT made for computers!).... but that would make it so I can shove everything into it when I have company coming. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DianaB View Post
    Cute! I love that desk! I need one of those! Although I love my antique desk too (belonged to my great grandma - is NOT made for computers!).... but that would make it so I can shove everything into it when I have company coming. LOL
    Thanks! I love it because the storage in it is perfect to store all my stuff. The doors have windows and i can put stuff in those too.I actually found a sticker on the back when I got home & it's a pottery barn armior..

@ shoving everything into it when companies coming. I do that a lot. especially when someone says "I will be over in 10 minutes!". I would love having an antique desk but it would never stay cleaned LOL