Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I need a cheering section

oops sorry its Cumberland Lake but KY Lake is just down a few miles from that

guess I'm a tad late

Post Thanks / Like

Let's go Missi. I used to be a coke addicted and that's not easy but I'm avoiding it as much as I can, just having it on weekends. It's been a week. Can you believe I had a headache in the beginning?! Due to the lack of cafein... I also started walking. I've been walking for 2 weeks. I've lost 2 kilos so far.

It'll be good to have a partner to do it... Let's do it!!

Post Thanks / Like

if you really miss sodas, I highly suggest sweet leaf drops, they come in all sorts of flavours (including cola and root beer) and make drinking water or sparkly water easier, and they are so much better for you than all that stuff in sodas!!! They are stevia based, it seems expensive as it's around $15 a bottle (here) but you only need 3-4 drops to a cup.

I hope you're still going strong. I'm in my last week of the 21 day sugar detox myself... not so had as I've had hardly any sugar (other than stevia, xylitol and that found in fruit) for about two years (except on very very very rare occasions, which I can probably count on one hand!). I'm still probably ingesting too many carbs as the weight is not melting off, but some has come off Good luck!!!

Signature made with the Siggie Challenge Template by Dagi's Temp-tations and
    Everyday Moments - Bundle by Dagi's Temp-tations and CathyK Designs

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, changing habits are difficult, right?

I haven't done much progress last 3 weeks, I need to get back on track. I've lost 3,5Kg so far. I'm glad for that.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, France... I love your siggie with Charmed, and those eyes moving are something! it's cute!!

6. Likes France liked this post
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456