Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Loss of our kitty

Hi ladies,
    I know some of you (that are friends with me on Facebook) saw my post today... our sweet kitty Sugar passed away. She was the sweetest cat I have ever had, she was so loving and affectionate. My daughter Isabelle has a broken heart! Sugar was her kitty and Isabelle loved her so so much!! I got Sugar for Isabelle right after her dad and I divorced, Sugar helped Isa get through that time in her life, and they had a really strong bond.

If any of you are the praying kind, please say a prayer for my daughter Isabelle, I'm sure this is something that will take her a very long time to get past. EVERY password for her accounts, (FB, email, school computers, etc...) all of them are Sugar(and then some numbers). So all day long she has to type in the password I told her she should change her passwords.. but she said she feels bad and can't change it yet.
    I wish there was something I could do to help her, but I know it will just take time.
    I have a very heavy heart and and have cried almost every day and night since her passing last weekend. Although I feel kind of silly for being so emotional, I just can't help it. She was a precious cat, and we will miss her so very much!!
    Here are a few pics of her-
    This was her as a kitten -

Isa and I were drinking tea and decided to get Sugar a tea cup of water, so she could join us

Sugar always came in my room once Isa went to school, this is a pic of her laying on my bed looking out the window.
    Last edited by GingerScraps; 08-24-2012 at 10:22 PM.