Just joined GingerScraps after finding that you all get together on Friday nights! I want to join you but will have to wait till next week as I am working this evening... It looks like sooo much fun!!!

About me: I am a grandma to 1, mom to 3 great kiddos, wife to one wonderful man! I found scrapbooking/card making 2 years ago and began collecting a ton of supplies. I work part-time at Michael's and am now a Certified Scrapbook Instructor. I also work full-time as the prepress supervisor at Tribune Publishing Co where not only do I supervise, but I also am a graphic designer and computer-to-plate operator as well. I am super busy but love it. I almost always have Fridays and Saturdays off which is when I do my crafting. Besides scrapbooking and card making, I also enjoy cooking, cake decorating, audio books, and swimming. I also dabble a bit in jewelry making but haven't gotten that far into it - I have a few tools and no real stash of beads.

I got into scrapbooking mainly for my daughter and grand daughter. Once I was blessed with my first grand daughter I finally realized that I just didn't have that many images of my own kids. I decided then that I didn't want my daughter to ever feel that way. Now I walk around with my I-phone snapping every grandbaby photo I can get my hands on...if only I had enough money to develop every one of those photos!!!

I am looking forward to hanging out with everyone here and joining in your Friday fun.