Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Need some moral support- NOW!

good for you for calling!! Yeah for all the good advice given! Will keep you and your saftey in prayer!!
    I can't get photobucket to work.
    You know my name
    Neverland Scraps AKA: Wendy

2. Thanks photom thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

It is deffinetly not tattling when it is inregards to your safety. You are also not giving it your full effort if you do not feel safe at work. I would deffinetly talk to HR and your agency. Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you that ti can all work out safely.

4. Thanks photom thanked for this post
    Likes MSPeeler liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I think you did the right thing by calling as well --- does the company you are working at go through any sort of harassment training?
    In the company I work for, "harassment" is characterized by any unwanted attention from someone - basically, someone doing something that makes you uncomfortable.

Good luck Sarah and keep us posted!

6. Thanks photom thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

No- it doesn't. Well, after an all-day thing, they figured it was better to just pull me from that site- which I HATE because I really do think it put a mark on my assignment, and I worked my BUTT off there! And he's sitting pretty, getting paid for at least another week for something he really isn't doing. I'm sure that after a few more times trying to place him, they will stop giving him positions, BUT it takes away opportunities from honest HARD workers like me.
    I'm so sorry to dump all this on you guys. My husband just told me to let it go, but a) it's money that we needed out of our pockets, b) I feel violated and hurt, and c) it really just isn't fair. I'm not saying that to be the kids on the playground "but he looked at me.... (quite literally actually!)," it was just WAY more than that. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. All I know is that without a job, I will be thinking about the situation night and day for the next few weeks. I can't order my kids curriculum until money comes, and that's not going to be there for who knows how long. It just makes me want to go and just put the kids in school (because honestly my husband doesn't trust the curriculum that I have been finding- HE has to see for himself), and go out and work. I know it's not where I'm supposed to be, but quite honestly, it may be that or separation.

Thanks again for letting me pour over your shoulder. I can't even imagine what winter will be like it I'm already losing it before summer is even over!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12