Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tattoo Thread!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Tattoo Thread!

This is something like i want.

2. Likes Juliemomof4, Ambelleina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

wow y'all are so brave. I could never and never will get one. Just the thought makes me queasy.

I do have a question. While I was at the dr's office today I saw a lady come in with a tatoo showing. As I was looking at it, I noticed it was raised above her skin. Then when I went to get some medicine filled at the pharmacy, I noticed someone else who had tattoos and they too were raised.

So my question is, are they raised from the skin when they are finished?
    I can't get photobucket to work.
    You know my name
    Neverland Scraps AKA: Wendy

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think I've ever seen a tattoo raised above the skin - did it look unhealthy Wendy?
    I didn't have a chance to snap photos of mine today but will try to tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

I want a stomach like that!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspired Designs View Post
    This is something like i want.

Post Thanks / Like

I think they might look raised when they are freshly done perhaps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
    wow y'all are so brave. I could never and never will get one. Just the thought makes me queasy.

I do have a question. While I was at the dr's office today I saw a lady come in with a tatoo showing. As I was looking at it, I noticed it was raised above her skin. Then when I went to get some medicine filled at the pharmacy, I noticed someone else who had tattoos and they too were raised.

So my question is, are they raised from the skin when they are finished?

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing I can think of is that it was FRESHLY done and just swollen..or something.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a tattoo. It's close-ish to my pelvic bone. It's a shamrock. I'm not willing to share right now. Kids... ;) The tattoo actually survived two huge babies nicely, but I just don't share that general area anymore. LOL

My husband has a few too. He has my named tattooed across his heart. I told him that meant our marriage was destined to fail because of that... ;) He also has his meat tags and an eagle/globe/anchor. He wants to get more including something with the kids' names.

I might get one more with the kids' birth month flowers, and their names. I want the leaves to be intertwining with some of the vines made from their names. I am not sure if that makes sense, but it looks neat in my head. lol

I am quite fond of tattoos. I really think they are sexy. I like sleeves for sure. ;)
    Last edited by Colleen; 08-01-2012 at 03:12 AM.

9. Likes mamaape liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Have you guys seen this? It's pretty amazing.

Post Thanks / Like

Colleen! You're a woman after my own heart!! I totally want lady sleeves! Hehe

Oh man, I want to get tattooed SO bad now (I BLAME BT FOR STARTING THIS THREAD)

I have SO many I want!

My husband will NEVER get tattooed, he's so.. conservative. LOL My brothers both have quite a few. The middle brother has... *counts* like 6? The baby brother has ... *counts* 5? It's crazy. He's got the biggest ones too, from back to chest, etc. YIKES! But totally rad.

Post Thanks / Like

I love the look of Kat Von D. I don't think I would ever get sleeves, but I really do think it's hot on guys and girls!
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaape View Post
    Colleen! You're a woman after my own heart!! I totally want lady sleeves! Hehe

Oh man, I want to get tattooed SO bad now (I BLAME BT FOR STARTING THIS THREAD)

I have SO many I want!

My husband will NEVER get tattooed, he's so.. conservative. LOL My brothers both have quite a few. The middle brother has... *counts* like 6? The baby brother has ... *counts* 5? It's crazy. He's got the biggest ones too, from back to chest, etc. YIKES! But totally rad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast