Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 243

Thread: Meet ups!!

  1. #201

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Montgomery, AL
    Posts
    533
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Meet ups!!

    I can't wait to be back in FL! Then there will be a mini digi scrapping posse in Central FL! I suggest a disney day =P

  2. #202
    scrappinbella's Avatar
    scrappinbella is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Lead Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
    Posts
    9,246
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Meet ups!!

    Quote Originally Posted by shellbyj View Post
    I can't wait to be back in FL! Then there will be a mini digi scrapping posse in Central FL! I suggest a disney day =P
    me and my neckbrace will be waiting for you when you return!(why you not be wearing survivor avatar..lol)

  3. #203
    littleradtrio's Avatar
    littleradtrio is online now *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Little Rad Trio
    *{Staff} Winner of Survivor-Season 4 *Oz*

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Beautiful Minnesota
    Posts
    1,188
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Meet ups!!

    I'm on the north side of the Twin Cities. And Jenny (jenn18) and I are having a scrapbooking weekend at the end of April on Big Sandy Lake. You should join us!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by trina513 View Post
    Where in MN are you? My parents still live in MN and I know Colleen just moved back (one reason she's been MIA lately - still working on getting her internet set back up!)

    We so need to plan a MN/WI get together

  4. Likes trina513 liked this post
  5. #204

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    9,564
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Meet ups!!

    Quote Originally Posted by littleradtrio View Post
    I'm on the north side of the Twin Cities. And Jenny (jenn18) and I are having a scrapbooking weekend at the end of April on Big Sandy Lake. You should join us!!!
    OMGosh, Colleen & my parents are both on the north side of the Twin Cities! Big Sandy Lake sounds really familiar to me, so I looked it up, one of my childhood friends had a cabin up there! Too funny!
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

  6. #205

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    2,818
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Meet ups!!

    Who all is in the MD/VA/DC area?? I just found out I'll be spending a few days there the first week in June for a conference!

    I'll be staying on the University of Maryland campus in College Park for the conference from June 4-8. I have a schedule of stuff to do for the first few days, but I'll have from noon until whenever (all day/evening!) on Saturday June 7 to explore DC (it's seriously my favorite city). I want to see tons while I'm there since I haven't been in about 8 years, so let's meet up y'all!


  7. #206
    missdamsel's Avatar
    missdamsel is offline *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Franklin, TN
    Posts
    7,368
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Meet ups!!

    Take me with you!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambelleina View Post
    Who all is in the MD/VA/DC area?? I just found out I'll be spending a few days there the first week in June for a conference!

    I'll be staying on the University of Maryland campus in College Park for the conference from June 4-8. I have a schedule of stuff to do for the first few days, but I'll have from noon until whenever (all day/evening!) on Saturday June 7 to explore DC (it's seriously my favorite city). I want to see tons while I'm there since I haven't been in about 8 years, so let's meet up y'all!


  8. #207

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Montgomery, AL
    Posts
    533
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Meet ups!!

    I think I will be on my way back to Dc on the 7th from FL. Depends on what flight I will get. Will be flying out in Baltimore and live in Sterling, Va.

  9. #208
    scrappinbella's Avatar
    scrappinbella is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Lead Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
    Posts
    9,246
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Meet ups!!

    Quote Originally Posted by shellbyj View Post
    I think I will be on my way back to Dc on the 7th from FL.
    sushi again?...call me

  10. #209

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    1,888
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Meet ups!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambelleina View Post
    Who all is in the MD/VA/DC area?? I just found out I'll be spending a few days there the first week in June for a conference!

    I'll be staying on the University of Maryland campus in College Park for the conference from June 4-8. I have a schedule of stuff to do for the first few days, but I'll have from noon until whenever (all day/evening!) on Saturday June 7 to explore DC (it's seriously my favorite city). I want to see tons while I'm there since I haven't been in about 8 years, so let's meet up y'all!

    We live in DC, about 3-4 blocks from the Nat's Stadium. Saturday, I've got a date with my husband--first one since the little man has been born!! I'm stoked about dating my husband again! We'll be here if you want to meet-up. DC is such a fun place to visit, so much to do. It's hard never to tire of the many things you can see and do here!
    I can't get photobucket to work.
    You know my name
    Neverland Scraps AKA: Wendy

  11. #210
    msbrad's Avatar
    msbrad is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 4

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    15,604
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Meet ups!!

    I wish we could have met Wendy!
    m
    Michelle


  12. Likes Neverland Scraps liked this post
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •