Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Christmas in July Story Speed Scrap with Pixels by Jen at 2pm Eastern

Hello! I hope you have had a wonderful weekend and had lots of fun with us during our Christmas in July celebration. Please join me this afternoon for a fun speed scrap! I will post the story here at 2 pm Eastern and you will have 1.5 hours to complete your layout. I will be available to answer any questions, and if my internet cooperates, we will be in the chat room as well. Hope to see you here!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Christmas in July Story Speed Scrap with Pixels by Jen at 2pm Eastern

We are in the chat room, but here is the speed scrap story we are using today:

Santa is wrapping presents for Mrs. Clause. He has picked out 3 pretty papers to wrap the presents with. Santa cut one paper into a rectangle and left the others square. His first present is 3 picture frames. When Mrs. Clause opens the second present, she will need to fill it with a bunch of flowers. Santa's third present is small but fun. He knows Mrs. Clause loves stickers and chipboard, so he got her a bunch of alphabets and badges. He spent the afternoon wrapping the presents and making them as pretty as could be. He used lots of tape and some ribbons. He even wrote Mrs. Clause a nice note. He put all of the presents under the tree, where the shadows from the fireplace caught the paper and made it shine. No doubt the memories made from this Christmas will be saved forever!

It is up to you to interpret the story and make a scrapbook page. You have until 3:45 pm Eastern to post your layout and qualify for points this weekend. If you already have enough points you can still play along, and if you have your layout posted by tomorrow morning you will get the participation prize

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Christmas in July Story Speed Scrap with Pixels by Jen at 2pm Eastern

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome page Sarah!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PixelsByJen View Post
    Awesome page Sarah!!!
    Thanks!
    Now I think I'm going to go take a nap,

prettyingreen is online now *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

super cute!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Jen for a FUN story. Here's my LO!

Blog Pinterest Facebook

at GS I CT for: and B2N2 Scraps
    also CT for Meagan's Creations, Queen Wild Scraps, True North Scraps, Artgal Style & Inspired by You Designs.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome page Kandi! I love the clustering you did!

msbrad is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 4

Post Thanks / Like

Here is mine- Thank you. Another page done for the baby's book. 100% GS
    Let's Celebrate

m
    Michelle

Post Thanks / Like

That is gorgeous Michi! I love the shine on the camera too!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast