Oh and don't forget, you can find out all you need to know about the Night Owl's Scrap & Chat HERE.

We're SCRAPPING IN THE DARK this week! Yep... We're blind scraplifting! I've selected one amazing layout from our Ginger Scraps Gallery... and I will be posting the instructions throughout the chat! Can't wait to see how close your layouts will be to the one I've chosen!

Since it's Friday and I know some of you won't be able to stay the entire chat... I'm posting the instructions now...
You can post your layout anytime between now and next Night Owls Chat... However, to be eligible for "the mystery prize" you will have to post your layout by the end of chat (around Midnight EST). (Another reason why I'm posting the instructions now). The person (people) whose layouts closest resemble the layout I've chosen will win the mystery prize.... (you do not need to post the link to the layout you think I've chosen, however you may pm it to me if you just want to make sure I know which one you think it is).

:::Instructions:::
1.) You will need two papers for your "base"... At least one must be patterned.
2.) You will need two frames. You will need one photo.
3.) You will need two square pieces of paper. (smaller than your base layers)
4.) You will need 2 buttons & 2 flairs
5.) You will need some extra themed or doodled elements
6.) You will need a swirl or flourish as well as a string or ribbon.
7.) You will need 1 - 2 scatters (scattered elements)
8.) You will need a piece of word art. {word bit, snippet, etc}

And our layout was.....

We had several winners tonight... Sarah, Missi, Meg, Shelly & Robin!
Congrats Ladies!

See You Tonight!