Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    msbrad is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 4

Post Thanks / Like

Default A question for designers

Although, I've been around digi since right click was invented...I am curious about something. When I UL in the gallery there are options [most sites] to add an additional gallery. example-if: I am doing the 'template' challenge it is UL there. Should I, would you want or whatever the correct phrased question is...should I also UL to the designers gallery???

I am referring to designers I do not CT for. I like a ton of stuff.
    I certainly do not wish to get in the way of CT's, just unsure and do not wish to post if incorrect. The same goes in FB. When I UL, I list the products used, well because. Not sure if my family or friends will check it out, but ... always interested in hooking newbies.

m
    ps- I intend to ask several places. I want honest feedback.
    Michelle

2. Likes Lisa liked this post
    missdamsel is online now *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: A question for designers

I would think it would be ok to link to their galleries if you use their stuff!

Post Thanks / Like

I always upload to the designers' galleries! I'll upload first to the challenge gallery or my member gallery if it's just a random scrap, but then I add in the designer's gallery so everyone can see the products in action. I've been told by at least one designer that she prefers people to upload to her gallery, too.

If this is wrong...WHOOPS!

Post Thanks / Like

PLEASE! Upload to designer galleries!

From my own experience, I always upload to my own gallery, the challenge gallery and then the designer's gallery.

I know that, being Blue Heart Scraps assistant and stuffs - looking for Layout Spotlights, etc. I always go to HER specific gallery to look at layouts. So, I would recommend UL to designers as well!

Post Thanks / Like

I certainly won't speak for all of the designers, but for me personally? I'd LOVE it if people uploaded to my designer gallery, as well. I'd love to have a chance once every day or two to sit and go through the gallery and admire all of the gorgeous, gorgeous work that's created by the talented ladies (and men, just to cover myself, lol) who visit the GingerScraps forum/gallery. But sometimes (weeks, months)? Insanely busy...and I just can't keep up. BUT, I do get notifications, most times, when someone uploads to my designer gallery, which gives me the ability to go 'ooh' and 'ahh' over those layouts. Otherwise, I'm afraid I might miss them (and I'll admit to being very selfish...I want to see EVERYTHING made with my goodies!)

7. Likes MSPeeler, Mandalue liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHeartScraps View Post
    I certainly won't speak for all of the designers, but for me personally? I'd LOVE it if people uploaded to my designer gallery, as well. I'd love to have a chance once every day or two to sit and go through the gallery and admire all of the gorgeous, gorgeous work that's created by the talented ladies (and men, just to cover myself, lol) who visit the GingerScraps forum/gallery. But sometimes (weeks, months)? Insanely busy...and I just can't keep up. BUT, I do get notifications, most times, when someone uploads to my designer gallery, which gives me the ability to go 'ooh' and 'ahh' over those layouts. Otherwise, I'm afraid I might miss them (and I'll admit to being very selfish...I want to see EVERYTHING made with my goodies!)
    See? :-P

Post Thanks / Like

I love it when people upload to mine! It makes it easier for me to go back and give love!

Post Thanks / Like

good question Michelle! I personally LOVE when scrappers use my gallery, it makes it easier for me to find their layouts and love up on them its part of what being a designer is for, to see other people take our creativity and use it in their memory keeping, its very gratifying!

11. Likes BlueHeartScraps liked this post
    msbrad is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 4

Post Thanks / Like

THANK YOU ALL.... for replies thus far. I got stuck at posting elsewhere as , welll... gotta eat.
    IF ever I do a page that works for a designer, take and use, I'm fine.

Since I do not CT much anymore [I tend to wear other hats more back stage], I've really felt nervous on being in the way.
    I appreciate the replies.
    m
    Michelle

prettyingreen is offline *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

YESSSS! upload to my gallery!!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE to see any and all layouts made with my work! i'm not the best love leave-er (lol) but LOVE to look! and ooo and ahhh at them!
    this also goes for facebook, post right on my page! LOVE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast