Thread: Re-gifting

msbrad is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 4

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Re-gifting

I've re-gifted and I don't mind receiving them either. Mostly I give to my daughter, especially gift cards to places I don't go to.
    m
    Michelle

2. Likes Tree City liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

My MIL gives us a lot of junk. For real gifts, she does gift cards, but we end up all her stuff that should be getting donated. Like make up samples, free tshirts, knick knacks... Sometimes we sort through it, but more often than not it just goes straight to donation.

I think re-gifting is fine, as long as it's something that person actually wants - re-gifting just to get rid of it is no good unless it's for a white elephant party!

4. Likes Terra liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have no problem regifting something I can't use. I just put them up in my closet and will ask my friends from time to time if they want it.

The thing I hate the most is that everyone knows I don't really do hybrid scrapping. I am the one that won't pay attention to glue I buy and get it on my hands and my hands break out because it had laytex in it. So, I just don't do it unless it's a project. But what do i get for Christmas? You got it.... paper packs, element packs, stickers, etc.

I still say thank you... hoard some of it for my girls & try to remember it's the thought that counts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scrappydoo82 View Post
    I still say thank you... hoard some of it for my girls & try to remember it's the thought that counts.
    But what is the "thought" that goes into buying you something that you're allergic to?!
    Pinterest Twitter
    Siggy created with GS's Dia de los Muertos Monthly Mix

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12