Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gelish

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Gelish

I've had the shellac done and I love it! It lasts a long time. I wish I could get my toes under those little lights so my toenail polish would last longer also lol. I think doing my own nails is on my "when my kids are older" list lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AmyP View Post
    I've had the shellac done and I love it! It lasts a long time. I wish I could get my toes under those little lights so my toenail polish would last longer also lol. I think doing my own nails is on my "when my kids are older" list lol.
    I've had something like shellac put on my toes without the use of a light - not sure what the product was, but it sure did last!
    I do not like painting my toe nails - feels like I have to just about stand on my head to get to them! LOL!

Post Thanks / Like

They look really nice Jill. That's the length I keep my own nails...well I should say 9 are that length right now. I had a casualty at my son's birthday party today.

Post Thanks / Like

If you ever get the idea to try it on your own, you can save SOOOOO much money by buying your own light, your own polishes and doing it on your own. You make up your money in one or two manicures, depending on how much you are paying for it now. I know a LOT of friends who do their own because of the high price to get it done.

Post Thanks / Like

I had acrylic nails for probably 10 years because my own nails were always so brittle and would split as they grew. I only stopped because I got so tired of going every couple of weeks so it's been almost 3 years now that I haven't had them. My nails were pretty thin when I stopped but they seemed to bounce back pretty quickly. I've been thinking about getting them done again because I really miss having nicely polished nails.

Jill -- your hands look just fine. I should post a pic of my crooked right index finger. I call it my old lady finger. My mouse hand and too many hours on the computer everyday have turned it into a crooked, pathetic looking thing. I've got a big bump on the first knuckle and it moves around under the skin. Creepy!!
    My Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12