I asked DH this yesterday and I thought it might be interesting to ask it here:
What are the Top 5 Most Important Decisions You've Made in Your Life?
In timeline order, not order of actual importance:
1. Graduating a semester early from high school
2. Where I chose to go to college
3. Postponing my wedding to DH and then actually marrying him about a year later
4. Having DD
5. Having DS
1. Moving to Florida after high school
4. Josh (and not in that order)
5. dropping out of college
I still regret #5, but in the end, it was the best decision. Though I hope one day to go back, it doesn't look like it's going to happen, because I refuse to go into debt for it.
1. Making the decision to lose major weight
2. Choosing to stick it out with my husband when times were tough
3. Going to college
4. Moving out of state
5. Becoming independent
1) Getting married
2) Becoming a mom
3) Becoming a manager at the company I work for (stepping out of my comfort zone)
4) Working through relationship ups and downs with hubby instead of throwing in the towel (things are delightful now!)
5) Deciding that I am "okay" with who I am - not feeling like I need to impress everyone all of the time.
I don't think I've lived long enough to have 5 top decisions LOL.
I'll put down 5 anyway; they're important/had a big impact, even if the impact wasn't great:
1. Going to TCU when I was 17.
2. Lying to my then best friend when he asked me if I was in love with him (I said no).
3. Moving out of my mom's house a year ago.
4. Attempting suicide.
5. Choosing between two men, one of whom is now my boyfriend of three years.
1. My Children
2. Returning to Arizona to be closer to my grandmother
3. Sticking it out with Iain even with things seemed impossible.
4. Reconnecting with my brother
5. Taking charge of my life and being responsible for where it goes. (and where it doesn't)