My mom was diagnosed with cancer in 2009 the day before Thanksgiving. She had a huge tumor in her brain that they successfully removed but there was a small tumor on the other side that they couldn't reach without it being too dangerous. She also has spots on her lung. They believe the lung cancer metastasized to her brain. Anyway, she has been doing great for 2 1/2 years all things considered. However over the last 2 months, she has been declining, rapidly. My parents live in the Upper Peninsula of MI and I'm about 6 1/2 hours away so I don't get to see her hardly at all. Anyway, long story short, there is a doctor coming in from Canada to do surgery on her with a some sort of laser machine that will hopefully get rid of the tumor that is still in her brain. She's nervous, I'm nervous... It's just a scary thing. She is having the surgery on the 29th. I will be able to travel up there to be with her for a few days before hand and will be staying about a week after the surgery. I ask for your prayers for her. She is a strong woman and has endured so many hardships in her life. (Many of my recent layouts feature her!!) So please please please pray for her. I'm scared, sad, nervous, really a bundle of emotions. I know how I'm feeling about the whole thing and I can only begin to imagine what she is going thru. Thank you for listening to me vent. I needed to get this out somewhere and I couldn't think of a better place or better people to make this next week and a half bearable! I love GS!!