Thread: Going Crazy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Going Crazy

So this has been happening for several days now. When I go to pinterest all of my images are broken and it is driving me absolutely insane. I have deleted my temp files, cookies, cache, and whatever else I can delete. It still doesn't work. I am using Chrome as my browser but I did try it in firefox as well and the page won't load at all so I don't have any idea what is going on. This is the only page it happens to. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Going Crazy

How annoying! Things have been working just fine for me, so I have no clue what to tell you.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah it seems to work just fine for everyone else so I am guessing it is my computer but I have no idea what to do. Hopefully I will get it figured out somehow.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm.... it's working fine for me as well. I use both Chrome and Firefox and no issues. Bummer! Pinterest is how I unwind at night so I'd be bummed if mine wasn't working either.
    My Store

Post Thanks / Like

It seems to be back for the most part at least I am getting most images now. I went on to the pinterest support site and several people were having the same issues so I filled out a form and they said they were working on the issue so it wasn't my computer after all thank goodness

6. Likes nutsaboutgabe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yay! Glad it is back up and running!