Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I won't see my husband for 15 days!

LOL - I have done 4 deployments and many, many, many weeks of training that are usually 4-6 weeks long every 2-3 weeks when they are getting ready to deploy. Not to mention other trainings when they aren't getting read to deploy. And the deployments. So, 15 days really is nothing... teehee
    Quote Originally Posted by MSPeeler View Post
    15 days would feel like a lifetime to me!!!! lol

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yes, THAT I can't imagine! Well I can a little tiny bit- my brother is in the military, so on that level I can. He's actually home home (not where he's stationed) with us now for a couple weeks, it's been lovely! (my brothers and I are close)

Quote Originally Posted by Colleen View Post
    LOL - I have done 4 deployments and many, many, many weeks of training that are usually 4-6 weeks long every 2-3 weeks when they are getting ready to deploy. Not to mention other trainings when they aren't getting read to deploy. And the deployments. So, 15 days really is nothing... teehee

missdamsel is online now *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, don't miss that part of the military! We married Jan 2nd and he left for training like two weeks later!! Crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Colleen View Post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12