Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Grrrrrr.......Just need to let it out....

Thanks ladies! So far so good. I think that in addition to going back to work, I am now entering the presidency of the state school counseling association and I have not found my balance yet, or my new family routine yet. Last week was a mess, my husband and I both thought the other was picking up the kids and around closing (daycare) time, we got a call from them...You know, stuff like that! It will get better soon. I do have conferences (away from home) and work hours over the summer, and summer leadership trainings to hold, etc. Normal won't start til Fall I guess. Yes, we are blessed to take time off for child rearing in our district. Due to budget cuts, they actually welcome extensions of leave so they can pay less for a substitute and don't have to pay insurance/benefit costs for the employee on leave. Husband and I planned for that year off accordingly, it was still hard to do though.
    Hoping for some scrapping time when I come back from conference number 1 this summer...
    Have a great weekend everyone, thanks for "listening"!
    Beth

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Grrrrrr.......Just need to let it out....

I haven't worked since my oldest was born 6 years ago and I'd be totally freaked out going back to work now. My youngest is starting Kindergarten in the fall and only has half days so, once he gets in Grade 1 and has full days I think I'll be going back to school. I just hope that I can catch up on all of my unfinished scrapping before then. lol. I'm trying to finish a dozen different projects and I've started a few new ones this week too. Busy busy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12