Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Grrrrrr.......Just need to let it out....

I went back to work this week following a year's long maternity leave (I am a school counselor, elementary) and now I have no time to scrap!
    It's like I am going through withdrawal already and it's only been three days! Well, longer because the computer died, and I got a new hard drive, got PSE 10 at BJs, installed everything all over again, yadda yadda yadda....
    But I miss this place, I miss scrapping, I miss the chats and night owl scraps, and I am about to lose it!

Love you all, missing you all, thinking of you all, like all the time!, and hope I can get myself on a new routine that brings me back here soon!

Hugs!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Grrrrrr.......Just need to let it out....

Ahhh.....I'm sorry you're going through withdrawls! I hope you can get get into a good routine soon and niche out some time for scrapping. We'll still be here!

Post Thanks / Like

Been there, done that. We all need a break from our "normal" routine, so just think of work as the break that you need! (It's gotten me through several months of work multiple times after being a SAHM.) Do school counselors have more schedule opportunities? (Meaning that you can only work part time.) Do you still have to work during the summer when the kids are out of school?
    Good luck on conquering the withdrawal symptoms!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh no! I'm hoping you find a new routine that will allow you some scrap time! It's never easy changing up the routine.

prettyingreen is online now *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

what the other girls said, i know it's hard to go back to work after staying at home for so long, i havnt worked for 6 years now, and just picked up a holiday job at the chocolate shop last winter, and boy that was hard, i'm not really excited to start "real" work once ana is in school full time.

Post Thanks / Like

You just need to get yourself into a new routine and then some of the other things you love to do, like hang out at GS will fall back into place again.
    My Store

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Beth!
    I hope you get more time soon!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Beth! I'm sorry that your scrapping time, etc is getting cut back and will be hoping you can find a nice happy medium in there!!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, feel free to come vent anytime you need to. And hopefully you get some scrapping time soon!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm trying to feel sorry for you, but I can't get past the whole "year long maternity" thing. I want to work where you work lol! But seriously, it is an adjustment when you start work again, and that's tough, especially cuz you've still got a family to take care of! I mean, a working mom is still a mom 24/7, so you've got to find time to do what matters to you, and I hope you find time to scrap ASAP!
    Pinterest Twitter
    Siggy created with GS's Dia de los Muertos Monthly Mix

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast