Post Thanks / Like

Question Found my copy of PSE8

I was cleaning out the shed yesterday and came across my PSE8 that my mom had gotten me for my b-day 2 yrs ago..... shortly after installing it on my computer I had a virus that had crashed my whole computer system.... I had to do a factory re-store on my poor computer , I had misplaced (lost) my program for a while ( till yesterday) and I re-installed it on my computer. HERE is the problem.... I opened the program and looked at it and my reaction is "what the heck is this?" Now I feel like a brand new beginner to PSE, I have been using my Paint Shop Pro X2 premium edition and I knew how to use that since I been using PSP since PSP7 _ ( showing my age?). OK so any ideas on how to get on track with PSE???

msbrad is online now *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    Am I the Ultimate Scrapping Survivor?
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 4

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Found my copy of PSE8

Happy you found your program. If you have specific questions, I'm happy to assist. pse 8 is one of the many Adobe ones I have. In fact it is on this desktop [I'm at work and it is open] as I am working with it for school project.
    If just general 'stuff', I have a series of handouts I can send you later today [once home] that I've written.
    m
    Michelle

dodgeladee is offline *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    Am I the Ultimate Scrapping Survivor?
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team

Post Thanks / Like

I bought a book from another website that I LOVE!!!! I can look at web tutorials, but I really love to have a book in front of me that I can check out. PM me if you want the information!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you ladies, I feel like a newbie to PSE now LOL that just sounds so bad LOL