Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I need a job

prettyingreen is online now *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I need a job

the only one i know of that i had looked in to but they didnt have anything in my area, was West At Home. but if you are looking at getting scrapping stuff join some CTs that's how i started out

Post Thanks / Like

Christina's right! I do Opinion Outpost and Pinecone Research. Pinecone pays $3 per survey for which you qualify. OO pays a different amount BUT you have to do the pre-qualifying questions and then the survey... and if they don't like your answers (for instance, you enter your age and they already have a response from someone that age) then they'll kick you off the survey. I spent 20 minutes answering questions for a survey and they kicked me off when I answered what state I lived in. WTF?! So I didn't get any money. Grr. And that's happened more than once, so I only do those surveys when I have a big chunk of time. Which is never. LOL!
    Pinterest Twitter
    Siggy created with GS's Dia de los Muertos Monthly Mix

3. Likes Ambelleina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've signed up for the survey sites mentioned. Nice to know that there are a few legit ones out there.
    http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/data/723/Fall6.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by prettyingreen View Post
    the only one i know of that i had looked in to but they didnt have anything in my area, was West At Home. but if you are looking at getting scrapping stuff join some CTs that's how i started out
    I have a looooong way to go before I can do that.
    http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/data/723/Fall6.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a medical transcriptionist and I work at home. However, you have to get trained and certified, so not for everyone. But, if you like the medical field, it could work for you

Post Thanks / Like

I at one time also was going to start with West at Home, this was before I found my transcription job. I trained and everything, but I just couldn't do it - basically you had to call and bug people, lol. At least that is what they were going to put me on.

Post Thanks / Like

If you are looking for extra spending cash (and not a full-time job to pay the bills), definitely do the surveys people listed. Also, someone mentioned mturk ~ I've made quite a bit from them in short periods of time. https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome ~ If you can transcribe, you can make even more! I also love love LOVE Swagbucks for searching. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/djbartch ~ I just made Swagbucks my default search engine (I use chrome, so when ever I type search terms into my address bar it searches using swagbucks). You randomly win bucks and you can save up to buy gift cards (Paypal included!). I earn about $5 worth a month. Just by searching for things I'd be searching for anyways! The search is not quite as good as Google, but it for most things it works fine. If I'm doing some big time searching, than I'll switch over to Google. (There are other ways to earn swagbucks as well -- surveys, games, polls, etc)

Post Thanks / Like

I know this is superduper old, but does anyone want to try to sign up with Pinecone Research?

I got an email from them this morning calling for referrals because they are recruiting!

They don't recruit often and Pinecone is my favorite online survey company.

If anyone wants to sign up, PM me your email address and I'll forward you the email.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! So much great information! Thank you all so much.
    I've never really thought about working at home, but really need to do something to earn a little extra to shop!
    Thanks again!

11. Likes violamoni liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123