Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I need a job

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I need a job

FYI, if you're looking to make some cash for scrapping stuff, I HIGHLY recommend getting into online surveys/group studies. It sounds like a scam to some people, but my mother and I have both made some good chunks of change. I did one online group study where they sent me a Flip cam and I answered a bunch of questions about video game consoles every day for a week; I made $150 (PayPal deposit) for that and got to keep the camera. Also, my mom did a bunch of online surveys along with me and between the both of us, we earned enough to buy me a 3G/Wi-Fi Kindle (the one that was $189) AND the $50 lighted leather case--didn't cost us a penny! That was last summer. This summer, I want a Kindle Fire. We have been saving again and I'm about $40 off a completely free Fire. SERIOUSLY.

They're no substitute for a job, but it's a supereasy way to make some blow money for scrapping/online shopping. Different places pay different ways, but most either do PayPal, Amazon credit or virtual Visas. You won't qualify for every survey, but I seriously, seriously suggest everyone who has access to a computer sign up and make some extra cash!

There are lots of these companies out there, but here are my tried and trusted favorites:

Opinion Outpost: http://opinionoutpost.com/

TruePanel (my referral link): http://www.truepanel.com/registratio...7642&rc=NDk%3D

20/20 Research: https://www.2020panel.com/

2. Likes DianaB, Tree City, kimmyscraps liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Free stuff also: BzzAgent.
    If you have a self-hosted blog: payU2blog.
    Pinecone Research pays $3 a survey, 30-days after.

4. Likes kimmyscraps liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Oh thanks Sarah, I forgot about Pinecone! I knew there was another one, lol. I do Pinecone weekly; love seeing $3 here and there drop into my PayPal and buy me new kits!

Post Thanks / Like

No prob. I get free stuff from them too. Tried a new PopTarts, pasta sauce, and hopefully, lunch containers.

missdamsel is online now *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

I have signed up for a couple of these, but can't figure out how to sign up for Pinecone Research.

Post Thanks / Like

You need an invite from someone.
    If I get a notification of an opening, I can send you one

9. Likes missdamsel liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

missdamsel is online now *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

I found that, but there is no way to "sign up" but that makes sense if it is by invitation only.

Thinking about my dream vacation for the video for True Panel. Where would I go, what would I do and who would I take with me??

Post Thanks / Like

Really? It doesn't show the fields to register and say "i consent and would like to register" at the bottom??

Hmm, I'll also be on the lookout for open registration again; they did it a while back.

I love True Panel; seriously, $150 for talking about my Wii ROCKED.

Post Thanks / Like

I just started a work at home job doing work for my local Easter Seals Chapter which I found in my local newspaper. I have also done some things at mturk, you can google them. Mturk is a pay per task job and they do have surveys paying anywhere from .50 - $5.00 depending on the length of the survey. Here are a couple of legit work at home job boards that you can look at: www.wahm.com and www.ratracerebellion.com good luck with your search. If you live near a large metro area like I do then make sure you look through the employment ads of the paper for your area. I see one or two ads a week in my local paper for legit work at home jobs for companies in my area. The jobs that I have seen listed are mostly for customer service, making calls for a charity such as the one I'm doing work for, and I have also seen some adds for making political calls. I hope this helps you in some way.

14. Likes DianaB liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast