Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default When it rains.. :(

I just want things to get better for me and my family.. :-( things have been really bad financially for quite a few months and these past 2 weeks have been especially hard..
    My relationship with my boyfriend is diminishing, were trying to work on things but its hard..
    And then last week his truck was taken from us.. today, mine was taken.. I feel so hopeless right now :-( I know it will get better soon but still.. we have no way to get to work now, I'm stressing out horribly.. :-(

missdamsel is online now *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: When it rains.. :(

I am so sorry to hear things are so tough Ryan. the only thing I have to offer is a prayer, but it is all yours! **hugs**

Post Thanks / Like

AHHH!!! **HUGS** I hope you get to see a rainbow soon after all that rain!
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

Post Thanks / Like

Oh no. Here's a big hug. I hope things get better for you guys.

Post Thanks / Like

How scary. Good luck on things getting better for you. Just make sure your basic needs are met. I know when I stress out, I forget to take care of myself, and then I go through more problems because of it......

Post Thanks / Like

oh sweetie, i can relate, i'm sorry. i can relate. we are struggling too. i know i have mentioned before that we own our own construction business and we literally are just barely getting by. it is extremely stressful. i know my husband always tells me not to let it get to me but it does. i will keep you in my prayers. i don't wish this feeling on anyone. big hugs!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry Ryan. I hope things are better soon for you! Hugs!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry to hear things are so hard right now. Sending you positive thoughts and hugs. xoxo

prettyingreen is offline *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

oh goodness i'm sorry to hear such troubles. i know when money is tight DH and i fight alot, it was a big reason why i wanted to take him to cedar point just me and him so we could reconnect and remember to fun we have together, i hope the two of you can find ways to reconnect, if you can make it through the tough times you can make it. maybe you can find some one to carpool with to work? keeping you in my thoughts, hang in there

Post Thanks / Like

Money makes relationships even more difficult than they already are; I understand that 100%. When my bf got laid off and was unemployed for a year and a half, things would get really bad between us. But even if it's not related to money, I'm learning how hard it is to stay in a relationship. The bf and I have not been doing well lately, either, so I have total empathy for your situation. I'm a total bleeding heart, so it really makes my heart ache to hear that you're going through this.Just know that it WILL end. My bf thought it never would after looking for work for so long, then having to move twice, then his truck broke down, etc etc. But here we are, things have gotten better. Things will get better for you, too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast