Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In 10 days...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: In 10 days...

I would be doing the happy dance!!!! That would be so nice! LUCKY!!!! I'm with Trina. I would clean the house. ENJOY the clean house and scrap!!!!! Oh - I would sleep in too! ;) Maybe spend the day in bed one day too. Teehee

Post Thanks / Like

You'll love it for the first 2 days at the most, then you'll be feeling lost and missing them sooo much!

Post Thanks / Like

How about doing something completely different..? Stuff you couldn't do with your kids around...
    Maybe ring some friends and do some caching up... remembering the old glorious day

4. Likes photom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

For sure don't waste all your alone time cleaning!! Lol. How about a week before they leave tell them ..... If you don't help me get this house clean then your not going.
    Lol, that way they will help you and once they leave you can do all fun and relaxing things!
    Lots of scrapping, chick flixs, icecream, sleep.... Ahhh enjoy it

6. Likes altimasport, photom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Haha good idea Ginger! They have been fighting and i've threatened their rooms are getting seperated again because they are driving me nuts. But i wonder if it would just be easier doing that while they are gone?

Hubs will be out of town for work and he's told me I could come and stay in his hotel room for a few days. Then we can do stuff or I can just do my own thing. I have some doctor appointments to make -- one i've been putting off because obviously kids cant come into the office for a "yearly" .

I will be in heaven with one day of sleeping in to whenever I want without hearing "MOM! I am hungry!" lol. MIL says if it goes good, they want to do it every year. I think I will be on board.

8. Likes photom, altimasport, missdamsel liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ooooh, I know it'll be tough at first to have them gone, but I bet you'll find LOTS to do!
    Umm, but here's what I'd do. ;) I'd clean (just cuz it's easier without kids underfoot), and then I'd get a big bottle of my fave drink and sit down in from of my laptop and scrap my heart out! I'd also go get coffee, meet a friend or two, go to the bookstore, go clothes shopping for MYSELF, get a mani/pedi, get a hair cut (haven't had one since last June!), stay out past 5pm (we eat dinner at 5 and we don't leave the house after that rotfl), go swimming, stay at a hotel overnight just for fun, cook whatever I want to eat lol, go to the Gulf, play my fave music really loudly and sing it even louder (without editing out the songs with swear words rotfl like I have to do when DD is here), or I'd just take a nice nap. Yes, I'd start with a nap!
    Hopefully that gives you a few ideas of what you could do!
    Pinterest Twitter
    Siggy created with GS's Dia de los Muertos Monthly Mix

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12