Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    GingerScraps is online now Survivor *Digi-County Fair* Host
    The Queen
    *GingerBread Lady*
    Designer and Owner of GingerScraps

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I had a day full of no fun, Dr appointment, Insurance, DMV, blah blah blah... So as a treat for myself I stopped at best buy and got Sims3 and the showetime expansion pack. I really wanted the Katy Perry one too... But I couldn't afford to get both. So that will have to wait.
    Now let's see how long it takes me to actually have time to play!

I'm already majorly backed up on work, just because I was not on my computer for the day today.... Yikes! Lol. I better go start answering my PMs!!
    Lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Sims? Or other Games?

(someday someone will create a Mindcraft kit and it will be awesome and everyone will buy it and the designer will make ton$ of $$$)

3. Likes Colleen, BlueHeartScraps liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    Two computers in our family for a reason
    Yeah we definitely need more computers!! The kids have a couple, and I have my desktop, but that's it. We are a family of 7 though. I really want a laptop, but it is just going to be a while before I can get one. We'll get the kids one in the fall when school starts too.

Sarah is online now *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    Am I the Ultimate Scrapping Survivor?
    *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team

Post Thanks / Like

Laptops are getting cheap. Found a Dell for $500. 17", I5 processor, good size hd and RAM.

Colleen is offline *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    *Lead GingerBread Girl*

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah - we have 4 laptops too. We are a family of 4, but the 2 year old doesn't really use a computer, yet! ;) Actually 2 of the laptops are mine... ;)

I don't game. I would rather scrap! LOL Sometimes I will play some of the Kinect games. Wipe Out is super fun!

missdamsel is online now *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*

Post Thanks / Like

We are currently a family of 3 with 3 lappies and 2 desktops in use and 2 lappies and 4 desktops in the office closet. lol Can you tell I am married to an IT guy??? Oh, wait. My extra lappie is in the coat closet in the living room, almost forgot about her!

Post Thanks / Like

I have been addicted to Sims since John introduced me to it after we got married. I have Sims 3 and an expansion to it (a travel one) and have been waiting the pets expansion. I haven't played in forever though. When I was pregnant with Isaiah, Rebekah always wanted to play whenever I started to play so she took over my game all the time and I just gave up lol. I haven't played since. I really had less time to play after Isaiah was born so never installed it onto my new computer after I got it. Maybe now that I am retired I will have more time for it and can finally get my pets expansion.
    I have a ton of games on my iPhone but hardly play those anymore either. I think I have like 3-4 sims games on there and don't really like them because they are real time play and if you don't play for a few days you come back to an almost dead sim lol. Wish there was a way to pause.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't played video games in years, but when I did I used to be big into Sid Meier's Civilization. It's SUPER fun, especially if you're a history nerd like me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234