Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kelley View Post
    I love the sims and have been pretty obsessed in the past, but I was wasting soo much time on it, I quit and uninstalled them. Chris and I both played it all the time. I'm not sure, but I think about 6 months ago we bought sims 3 and all the expansions and played for a couple months pretty much straight. I got mad though because he'd be simming and I wanted to scrap and go on the forums!!
    Two computers in our family for a reason

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Sims? Or other Games?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    They don't use SecurRom anymore. Haven't with 3 at all.
    I looked it up to be sure. The digital download version does have it, but the discs do not. That makes me happy they stopped using it on the discs (I rarely do digital downloads for games), but not enough to get into it again. Good to know, though Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

We're a family of 3 and we have 4 laptops. There's never a reason in our family to not have a computer to use. Gabe and John have their own and I have 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    Two computers in our family for a reason

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nutsaboutgabe View Post
    We're a family of 3 and we have 4 laptops. There's never a reason in our family to not have a computer to use. Gabe and John have their own and I have 2!
    We'll soon have two laptops, and maybe a netbook, but no more room for desktops

Post Thanks / Like

Not anything like Sims at all, but I seriously love Gunbound (Google it). It's a free to download, MMO. ADDICTIVE. I started playing when I was 17 and I still play on occasion! It's shooting, but it's adorable.

Also, PORTAL. (I'm a computer gamer!) I love puzzle-type games and Portal is a serious "you've gotta be smart to get through this" kind of game. It's basically puzzle after puzzle, but in a supercool way. Portal 1 is pretty cheap since 2 came out a while back. OMG I LOVE PORTAL.

Have you looked at Steam yet? http://store.steampowered.com/ All kinds of computer games there, from girly to war games. Always good deals to be had.

Ladies--I am a geek. :3

prettyingreen is offline *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

omg portal i so hard! but thats why i like odd world too, its puzzles

7. Likes Ambelleina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've played many, many (oh. so. very. many.) hours of Sims in my life. However, after my hard drive crashed earlier this year, I never quite managed to get Sims 3 (and all the yummy extras) added back to the laptop. Probably good, though, since I'd never get anything done, lol.

I've played many an hour of Portal, too (LOVE the GLaDOS voice, ).

Lately, though? I've gotten incredibly hooked on Minecraft. My hubby's played it on the PC for a few years, but we grabbed the XBox360 version shortly after it came out...and I like that he and I can play together. And we do...most times until the very wee hours of the morning.

I have to be honest, though...you ladies sure are making me miss my Sim! :/

Post Thanks / Like

Courtesy of this thread, I played Sims for 3 hours instead of writing, which I should have been doing.
    Thanks ;)

prettyingreen is offline *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHeartScraps View Post
    I've played many, many (oh. so. very. many.) hours of Sims in my life. However, after my hard drive crashed earlier this year, I never quite managed to get Sims 3 (and all the yummy extras) added back to the laptop. Probably good, though, since I'd never get anything done, lol.

I've played many an hour of Portal, too (LOVE the GLaDOS voice, ).

Lately, though? I've gotten incredibly hooked on Minecraft. My hubby's played it on the PC for a few years, but we grabbed the XBox360 version shortly after it came out...and I like that he and I can play together. And we do...most times until the very wee hours of the morning.

I have to be honest, though...you ladies sure are making me miss my Sim! :/
    LOL DH has been playing mindcraft, and keeps asking if i want to play i told him its to pixleated for me.... i have traind my eyes to not like that LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by prettyingreen View Post
    LOL DH has been playing mindcraft, and keeps asking if i want to play i told him its to pixleated for me.... i have traind my eyes to not like that LOL
    Hahaha! Maybe that's why I like it so much. It's one time I 'create' something and NOT have to worry about passing a QA report!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast