Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, Terra

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Sims? Or other Games?

I used to play The Sims quite a bit, but since EA starting using SecuRom, I stopped buying from them. So, I stopped mid-way through the Sims 2 expansion packs. I tried playing the Sims on Facebook, but it wasn't the same for me. Part of games that make them so appealing to me is that I can play, walk away, and not have everything go to pot while I'm gone. LOL So, now I just play Bingo online and a little on Pogo.

Post Thanks / Like

They don't use SecurRom anymore. Haven't with 3 at all.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't play any of the SIMS games. I just play words with friends, hanging with friends, dice with buddies and scramble.

prettyingreen is offline *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

i used to play the sims in highschool... always used the cheat code to get $$$$$$$$ and then i would make a huge house with all the best stuff and get board LOL. I used to play Worlds of Warcraft..... lol no i'm not really that much of a gamer, but in college we didnt have cable and i hadnt discovered digi scrapping yet, so i playd my boyfriend's game, and got totally addicted, and dumped him, and found my DH on that game.... im such a nerd lol.... but since we have been "clean" of WOW for a few years we just play on the xbox... well he does i'd much rather spend my free time with designing and scrapping, or on my DVR
    but if i did get a game for my computer it would be odd world... loved that game when it was on Playstation 1 way back in the day, they havnt made anything for the xbox360

Post Thanks / Like

If you like WoW but not the expense, try DnD based games by Blizzard and Wizards of the Coast: Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, Neverwinter Nights. Josh got me hooked on them. We play via LAN

missdamsel is online now *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

I have trouble finding time to keep up with my WWF, HWF, scramble and Draw Something, just ask Barbara! lol

Post Thanks / Like

I do those via mobile. Phone is always on me. I am checking it more than the computer.

prettyingreen is offline *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    If you like WoW but not the expense, try DnD based games by Blizzard and Wizards of the Coast: Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, Neverwinter Nights. Josh got me hooked on them. We play via LAN
    lol well i dont want to be addicted to games anymore, i'd have no time to design or scrap, or clean lol DH would get mad lol

Post Thanks / Like

I love the sims and have been pretty obsessed in the past, but I was wasting soo much time on it, I quit and uninstalled them. Chris and I both played it all the time. I'm not sure, but I think about 6 months ago we bought sims 3 and all the expansions and played for a couple months pretty much straight. I got mad though because he'd be simming and I wanted to scrap and go on the forums!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast