Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm So Stressed!

Before going on vacation, I was having a lot of back pain. We went on vacation and it was WONDERFUL. I was able to unwind and have a great time with no worries and no back pain.

Today, back at home, my back is killing me. So I have come to the conclusion that it is either our bed or stress that is causing the pain.

My money's on the stress.

We just got back from vacation and the house is a MESS. My inlaws will be here on Friday. So I have a lot to do in the next few days. Plus DS has T-Ball games and I'm filling in for our church secretary. So I'll hardly even be home in order to clean it! When I am home, and trying the clean, the kids are uncleaing it faster than I can keep up.

Add other responsibliities (CT work, etc) to this list, and I'm about ready to throw in the towel.

I am so stressed! Somebody, please talk me down off the ledge. LOL!

missdamsel is offline *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I'm So Stressed!

Remember your in laws are coming to see the family, not the house!! Relax, what gets done gets done, what doesn't doesn't!!

3. Likes MamaCake, Ambelleina liked this post
    prettyingreen is offline *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

oh my goodness, well im glad to hear your vacation was good. dont stress so much don't worry about a super clean house it will work out i hope you feel better

Post Thanks / Like

I seriously agree with Missi. My mom has been killing herself cleaning the house every single day for as long as I can remember. It stresses her out, makes her tired and gripey. I let my apt get messy something and hey, it is what it is.

I even bought a little plaque that says something like "My house is dirty enough to be happy and clean enough to be healthy."

Right now, I really need to clean up my plants, sweep the patio, throw away some boxes, organize/recycle magazines, vacuum the rugs and clean the couch. But hey, I'm tired after I work all day. I just let some things go. None of those things are paramount to my existence, lol.

Just do what you can with an acceptable amount of exertion and let the rest go.

6. Likes nutsaboutgabe, MamaCake liked this post

I'm from the country and I like it that way, Kansas
    Post Thanks / Like

all really good advice. Ditto. Ditto. and Ditto!

8. Likes Lisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm dittoing Gina's dittos of everyone's terrific comments, it is NOT worth making yourself sick over! ...and if anyone is a big enough b*&^h to say something about it, then let them clean!

10. Likes missdamsel liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yupp, if your inlaws don't like it... hand your MIL the mop and tell her to have at it I hate when I clean up and my kids are right behind me finding something else for me to clean. This had led me to making them clean a few things. They hate it but I think they finally see what I do all the time no stop.

Post Thanks / Like

Every time they come, my MIL cleans our microwave. So guess what I have already cleaned? LOL! At least that's done. I wouldn't be nearly as stressed if it was just the inlaws, but their best friends are coming as well. DH says they won't care either and I need to relax, but I'm a Type A and can't help it!

Sent from my VM670 using Forum Runner

Post Thanks / Like

Tricia - we are exactly the same, but luckily I have never had my back hurting because of it! I stress even if we're just going somewhere for the weekend. I WANT to and NEED to come home to a clean house. I bust my hump to get it all in place before I go, but unfortunately my little tornado, named Gabe, can mess it all up in a short period of time and I feel like it's a vicious never ending cycle of torture I put myself through.

I hope you can relax about it, but I feel for you.

14. Thanks StarWarsFans thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

**HUGS** take it easy on your self!! Remember that real life always comes first - so don't stress about your CT work here! (just make a note of it in your thread so we remember when it comes to checking time Preggo brain is so spacey! LOL)
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast