I'm hosting a speed scrap today at GingerScraps! It will be for an hour at 9PM GMT which is 1PM PST and 5PM ES.
I'm in the Chat Room! Pop in and join me - or follow along here!
Here is the first of 7 instructions!
For this speed scrap you only need one photo! You will need 5 papers
1. Set three papers squarely over top of each other in slightly decreasing sizes - i.e. 12 inches; 11.5 inches; 11 inches
2. Create two strips with the other two photos - place one across the full width of the layout (approx 2 inches tall) and place it approx. two inches from the top
3. Put your photo in a frame or matte it - place it along the strip on the left hand side of the page
4. Put the other strip (approx 1 inch tall); approx 1 inches from the bottom of the page
5. Add a cluster to the left side of the photo/frame
6. Add some trim/ribbon/lace at the bottom and at least one element to the bottom right quadrant of the page
7. Put your title in the bottom left quadrant
Add journaling/date/etc if you like!
The inspiration layout will be posted shortly!
Here is the inspiration piece - layouts are due at midnight tonight! (Sunday)