Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Too much drama!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Too much drama!

Quote Originally Posted by Tree City View Post
    repeatedly in the shin? What, the person getting kicked just stood there? (Sorry, not trying to add to the drama lol, just trying to imagine the scenario, and I would have totally run the other way if someone was kicking me. I'm a wuss!)
    Anyway, that's crazy stuff! But working with teens is NOT easier. I know from experience, having managed a retail store. Yikes. People get bigger but they don't grow up. ;)
    I would have at least kicked back, after the first time, but I'm childish, and use the eye for an eye thing with that stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Is it a full moon?

3. Likes Tree City liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    I would have at least kicked back, after the first time, but I'm childish, and use the eye for an eye thing with that stuff.
    I'd be afraid, even though I was defending myself, that I'd get arrested. Now, if someone were kicking my child, I'd fight like a UFC champ on meth rotfl, but that's a different story, isn't it?
    Pinterest Twitter
    Siggy created with GS's Dia de los Muertos Monthly Mix

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    I probably would have too. I can't see just standing there and taking it.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to think I'd kick back, but I have a tendency to freeze in shock when other people put their "anger management issues" on full display like that! When someone shows a lack of self control I have to wonder just how much they are capable of and personally ... I wouldn't want to find out. Can you imagine what they are like at home if they behave that way in public? I hope you took a nice long bubble bath and chillaxed this weekend!

7. Likes Tree City liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sparkysgirl View Post
    I'd like to think I'd kick back, but I have a tendency to freeze in shock when other people put their "anger management issues" on full display like that! When someone shows a lack of self control I have to wonder just how much they are capable of and personally ... I wouldn't want to find out. Can you imagine what they are like at home if they behave that way in public? I hope you took a nice long bubble bath and chillaxed this weekend!
    Lisa, I have often wondered what this person must be like at home ... even before this episode I felt like she was a loose cannon ...

I'm glad the other person didn't fight back for 2 reasons ... way more drama ... and we would have had to walk two people out that night - one was bad enough!

I have a 3 day week this coming week and a four day week the next week - - I desperately need time away from there I think!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry, Jill! I know being a supervisor is tough... *sigh... I'm so glad that I only have one other associate in my department... :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12