Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too much drama!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Too much drama!

The past two weeks have been nothing but drama drama drama at work!

I am a supervisor over 48 ADULTS ... but seriously, sometimes I think teenagers would be better to deal with!!

Monday of last week a female reported sexual abuse against one of her male co-workers.
    Wednesday of last week a female assocaite called our "Ethics Hotline" and said she was being treated unfairly because she was female.
    Today one of the associates got angry with another co-worker and kicked him in the shin- over and over again, with her steel toed shoe!! (Needless to say, this person is no longer employed here).

It is just crazy - normally things go very well - no drama - no fights - nothing ...!

I am ready for the weekend again, just like I was last weekend!! And to think, I still have another 11 years to work before I can retire!!!
    Last edited by JillW; 06-01-2012 at 01:10 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Too much drama!

i am sorry jill, but i honestly just LAUGHED OUT LOUD! it is not funny, but to think that someone actually kicked another co-worker in the shin IS kind of funny...LOL what is wrong with these people??? hope tomorrow goes quickly for you

Post Thanks / Like

oh my gosh Jill! That's crazy!

Post Thanks / Like

Is there some kind of whacky gas being pushed through the venting system?! Because that sounds like a whole lot of crazy in a very short time! (And I have to agree with Rebecca...I laughed loudly to think of the lady kicking the co-worker in the shin. I know it had to hurt...but how childish can one person be?!)

Hopefully next week will be better!

Post Thanks / Like

Isn't being a supervisor fun? I am one where I work and some of the things employees do are just childish! I feel for ya girl!

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry- I too laughed. What goes on inside some heads???? I'm sorry that you have to deal with all that. Good luck on getting through it!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry Jill, but I laughed too...seriously, kicking someone???? Crazy! I have a job where I deal with the public, so I have a lot of the "crazy" moments too, I feel your pain! But at least no one has ever kicked me! Hope next week is drama free for you!

Post Thanks / Like

repeatedly in the shin? What, the person getting kicked just stood there? (Sorry, not trying to add to the drama lol, just trying to imagine the scenario, and I would have totally run the other way if someone was kicking me. I'm a wuss!)
    Anyway, that's crazy stuff! But working with teens is NOT easier. I know from experience, having managed a retail store. Yikes. People get bigger but they don't grow up. ;)
    Pinterest Twitter
    Siggy created with GS's Dia de los Muertos Monthly Mix

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! Sounds like some adults need time outs!! Hopefully your weekend will be drama free

Post Thanks / Like

Yikes! What the heck is wrong with people. I don't supervise people, but I provide tech support to 300+ people and I know how ridiculous people can get. For example, last year we had people apparently wiping boogers on the bathroom stall walls. Uh...seriously disgusting. Luckily this was in the men's bathroom and I never had to see it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast