Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I am a proud new owner of

LOL - Good luck getting it all figured out Colleen - you're a smart cookie - I know you'll figure it out quickly!

But while you're figuring it out - you have to stay online and chat
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

2. Likes Colleen liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Woooohoooo!! How fun!

Are you new to Mac? If you are, let me know if ya need any help. In no expert but I did make the switch from pc to mac years ago, so I do know my way around my mac now.

Have fun waiting for the UPS man

4. Likes trina513 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

YAY! Congrats! WOOT! We only have macs in the house now and my only advice is to give it a bit of time if you are switching over for the 1st time. There is a teeny learning curve. But you will LOVE it . And honestly, it is so worth the investment. I was upgrading my PC's much more frequently than my macs. I'm still on my 2008 macbook pro in fact and really have no need to upgrade yet. (i did buy more memory, LOL). DH has his from 2007 and is just now talking about upgrading (only cuz he wants to, not cuz he needs to, LOL). I used to have Dells and they never would have made it 4 years and counting.

I'm not a mac freak, however. And i'm not a PC hater. Promise. I use a pc at work (Dell) and go back and forth between the 2 easily.

Anyway... YAY for your new toy!

6. Likes trina513 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Ginger! I am completely new to Mac! I played with my SIL's minimally, but I really know nothing about them. My brother was telling me about the different features the other day. LOL It comes somewhere between June 1 and June 7...
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerScraps View Post
    Woooohoooo!! How fun!

Are you new to Mac? If you are, let me know if ya need any help. In no expert but I did make the switch from pc to mac years ago, so I do know my way around my mac now.

Have fun waiting for the UPS man

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the input, Jen! I figure if my SIL can switch to a Mac, I can. She isn't very computer savy! ;) teehee Ihave always heard great things about Macs, so I thought I would give them a try. I LOVE my iPhone, so I figured I would love a Macbook. ;) Yeah, I am looking for some memory right now for it, so that it runs faster with Adobe and stuff. Wait - let me rephrase that - my brother is looking for more memory for me, so he can then install it for me. ;) Good thing I am heading "home" in June. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by jenevang View Post
    YAY! Congrats! WOOT! We only have macs in the house now and my only advice is to give it a bit of time if you are switching over for the 1st time. There is a teeny learning curve. But you will LOVE it . And honestly, it is so worth the investment. I was upgrading my PC's much more frequently than my macs. I'm still on my 2008 macbook pro in fact and really have no need to upgrade yet. (i did buy more memory, LOL). DH has his from 2007 and is just now talking about upgrading (only cuz he wants to, not cuz he needs to, LOL). I used to have Dells and they never would have made it 4 years and counting.

I'm not a mac freak, however. And i'm not a PC hater. Promise. I use a pc at work (Dell) and go back and forth between the 2 easily.

Anyway... YAY for your new toy!

9. Likes trina513 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I know exactly what Jen is talking about! I'm not a pc hater either, but I do prefer mac. I made the switch years ago. And my mac lasted over 10 years!!! I did struggle when I first made the switch, so just expect a bit of struggle.
    But they are very user friendly, so I'm betting you will be used to it in no time!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12