Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Do I Do?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: What Do I Do?

A what? I'm not really sure what this "male free weekend" is that you speak of...
    My husband works from home. Doesn't have a car (or friends). We have no kids. His world revolves around ME! ACK!!!! Not that I don't love him more than life itself, but it would be nice to have a moment alone. LOL At least he doesn't bug me about spending too much time on the computer LOL.
    Carolyn
    My One Little Word for 2013: Progress

prettyingreen is offline *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like fun, and i love the new hair cuts!
    ana and i had a morning with out daddy while gage was at school, and we went out to lunch and did some shopping lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by prettyingreen View Post
    sounds like fun, and i love the new hair cuts!
    ana and i had a morning with out daddy while gage was at school, and we went out to lunch and did some shopping lol
    Josh and I did that Monday. He was off this whole week.

Post Thanks / Like

DH takes the kids camping a lot on the weekends and I stay home and enjoy some alone time. I hope when Cindy is a bit older that she'll choose to stay home with me and we can have a girls only weekend. It sounds fun!

Post Thanks / Like

That sounds like fun. I've never had an opportunity like that. I have 6 kids, although only 4 are still home. I was divorced for seven years and their dad wasn't involved, so it was mommy-hood 24-7. I remarried this winter, to a truly wonderful guy, but I still have never had just 1 kid around. I don't think I would even have a clue as to where to start!

Post Thanks / Like

Hubs is the only male in the house but he's normally gone M-F and I find it rather boring at home lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on your gal time, Sarah... hmmm... sometimes I fantasize about alone time ;).

Post Thanks / Like

After a few days of not coming on here, I see that everyone was partying without me! Actually, I was just daydreaming as I was reading your post, then I realized, we will have this opportunity next weekend! I'm not sure that I'll be doing anything fun for food, but we may go to a wedding shower. Otherwise, we'll just have "grown-up" (10.5 & 3 year olds) movie time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12