Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,688
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Teacher Appreciation Gifts: inspire me!

    It's getting to be the end of the year and I need some ideas! I have to get some little gifts for the preschool teachers and something for a first grade teacher. Help! Inspire me!!! Enable me!




  2. Likes trina513 liked this post
  3. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    2,787
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Teacher Appreciation Gifts: inspire me!

    I'd say decorated/personalized margarita glasses so they can CELEBRATE! LOL!


    [Totally not serious unless you know the ladies like to party, bahaha!]

  4. Likes ShiLane, photom, mamaape liked this post
  5. #3

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,688
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Teacher Appreciation Gifts: inspire me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambelleina View Post
    I'd say decorated/personalized margarita glasses so they can CELEBRATE! LOL!


    [Totally not serious unless you know the ladies like to party, bahaha!]
    ahahaha actually my son's preschool teacher would love that!! I've known her for quite a few years now and her youngest son just went off to join the military so she is having a tough time with it and could probably use a few good margaritas!




  6. Likes Ambelleina liked this post
  7. #4

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, Florida
    Posts
    1,968
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Teacher Appreciation Gifts: inspire me!

    sooo glad you posted this...because i just finished my girls' teachers gifts last night and i am soooo proud of them! i have never done a crafty gift before if you can believe that. i originally found the idea on pinterest, which directed me to a crafty blog and i made it my own version of it. i actually dug out my paper scrapping stuff (which i haven't seen in over 5 years!).

  8. Likes Ambelleina liked this post
  9. #5

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,688
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    That looks so cool, I love the handmade variety, and I think the teachers do too! Great job!!




  10. #6

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Middle-of-Nowhere, Kansas
    Posts
    4,797
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Teacher Appreciation Gifts: inspire me!

    Thanks for the reminder! Tomorrow's the last day of school, so I need to pick up the stuff for my gifts today. I'm making these that I found on Pinterest.


  11. Likes trina513, Ambelleina liked this post
  12. #7

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    5,422
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Teacher Appreciation Gifts: inspire me!

    I saw these on pinterest, I loved them. I need to decide what to make for my children's teachers, but I have until the middle of June before they get out of school.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarWarsFans View Post
    Thanks for the reminder! Tomorrow's the last day of school, so I need to pick up the stuff for my gifts today. I'm making these that I found on Pinterest.




  13. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    5,422
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Teacher Appreciation Gifts: inspire me!

    These came out fantastic ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twin Mom Scraps View Post
    sooo glad you posted this...because i just finished my girls' teachers gifts last night and i am soooo proud of them! i have never done a crafty gift before if you can believe that. i originally found the idea on pinterest, which directed me to a crafty blog and i made it my own version of it. i actually dug out my paper scrapping stuff (which i haven't seen in over 5 years!).



  14. #9
    missdamsel's Avatar
    missdamsel is online now *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Franklin, TN
    Posts
    7,380
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Teacher Appreciation Gifts: inspire me!

    I am so lad I am past this phase in our life!! Being old has it's privileges!!! lol

  15. #10

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,645
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Teacher Appreciation Gifts: inspire me!

    Adorable! I just went to our local (huge) antique/thrift market and bought some vintage vases and put roses from my yard in them. I LOVE old vases, they are gorgeous, inexpensive and unique and I added gift cards to Chic-fi-la in a non-handmade care *hand slap*, LOL.

  16. Likes trina513 liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •