Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: #crickets

  1. #21

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Topeka, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    8,404
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: #crickets

    My husband is on vacation this week.
    Saturday: Boy had a "field trip" to the local news station (he ended up on TV, so that's cool )
    Sunday: Family home day, and later grocery shopping
    Monday: Last full day of school for the kids Husband took me out for lunch. I, um, passed out
    Today: No school for kids. We went to the local Boy Scout store and got Boy his Wolf book He'll be an official Wolf in June He earned his Tiger badge on Monday
    Tomorrow: last day of school for kids, and we're getting hair cuts
    Friday: Husband and Boy go to Omaha Zoo for a Scout trip


  2. #22

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,186
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: #crickets

    I think the end of school year rush is upon us! It was crazy last week for me, and so now I'm playing catch-up, both online and IRL. I've lost count the number loads of laundry I've done... but have yet to put away! LOL! I think there is more clothing sitting behind my sofa (where I stand to fold/put on hangers) than there now is hanging in everyone's closets.
    Pinterest Twitter
    Siggy created with GS's Dia de los Muertos Monthly Mix

  3. Likes photom liked this post
  4. #23

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,225
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: #crickets

    Quote Originally Posted by Tree City View Post
    I think there is more clothing sitting behind my sofa (where I stand to fold/put on hangers) than there now is hanging in everyone's closets.
    Glad I'm not the only one! Except our clothes are still in the laundry baskets!



  5. #24

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    6,096
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: #crickets

    Yeah - I have a full laundry hamper. I thought I had everything put away; then ran across a large and full laundry hamper downstairs. This was on Friday. It's still kind of sort of sitting there! ;)

    Sigh - I never manage to stay caught up with laundry. :P

  6. Likes trina513 liked this post
  7. #25

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,197
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: #crickets

    Okay friends, I made ANOTHER delicious dinner tonight! And I want to share it with you (via my blog) BUT I have to warn you I speak in a...colorful language sometimes so if that offends you either overlook it (because this IS a great recipe) OR just enjoy my amazing commentary ;)

    Vegetarian Black Bean Burgers! It's what for dinner!

  8. Likes Ambelleina liked this post
  9. #26

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    2,818
    Post Thanks / Like

  10. Likes mamaape liked this post
  11. #27

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    6,096
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: #crickets

    YUM! I was quite fond of your colorful comments.

    "Finely chop onion (I used a food chopper but if you’re some slickb**** and can use a knife all skilled like, then have at it)." - I LOVE that I am some slickb**** ;) teehee
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaape View Post
    Okay friends, I made ANOTHER delicious dinner tonight! And I want to share it with you (via my blog) BUT I have to warn you I speak in a...colorful language sometimes so if that offends you either overlook it (because this IS a great recipe) OR just enjoy my amazing commentary ;)

    Vegetarian Black Bean Burgers! It's what for dinner!

  12. Likes trina513, mamaape liked this post
  13. #28

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    6,096
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: #crickets

    Side note - I loved the post about Fifty! I am quite fond of him too! That was an intense trilogy in the not normal thought of intense! I read all three books in about hmmm - 4 days tops. I don't know if I should be admitting to that though... ;)

  14. Likes BlueHeartScraps, mamaape liked this post
  15. #29

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,186
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: #crickets

    Quote Originally Posted by Colleen View Post
    Yeah - I have a full laundry hamper. I thought I had everything put away; then ran across a large and full laundry hamper downstairs. This was on Friday. It's still kind of sort of sitting there! ;)

    Sigh - I never manage to stay caught up with laundry. :P
    lol, I read this and about 30 minutes later I went to DD's closet... and discovered a hamper in there. I'd totally forgotten that DH and I had redone her closet a few weeks ago and we gave her her own hamper. Whoops. Off to do another stoooopid load of laundry. ;)
    Pinterest Twitter
    Siggy created with GS's Dia de los Muertos Monthly Mix

  16. #30

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Topeka, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    8,404
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: #crickets

    Quote Originally Posted by Tree City View Post
    lol, I read this and about 30 minutes later I went to DD's closet... and discovered a hamper in there. I'd totally forgotten that DH and I had redone her closet a few weeks ago and we gave her her own hamper. Whoops. Off to do another stoooopid load of laundry. ;)
    At least she's using it ;)
    Mine uses hers as a seat :O


  17. Likes Tree City liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •