Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Do you eat breakfast?

Ladies,
    What do you eat for breakfast? I need to get better at "the most important meal" and need some ideas.
    Thanks for your suggestions- or food confessions lol

2. Likes Ambelleina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Do you eat breakfast?

For breakfast, I have a glass of warm lemon water with pure stevia extract, a green smoothie (a few different fruits and a scoop of vibrant health green vibrance powder) and a large grapefuit.

The lemon water jumpstarts your metabolism and cleans your liver, the smoothie is just goodness in a glass with the green vibrance for ALL KINDS of vitamins and nutrients and cleansing elements, and the grapefruit is just yummy!

Actually, the grapefruit also has all kinds of vitamin c, antioxidants, lycopene and helps lower your cholesterol.

I used to do an orange sprinkled generously with ground cinnamon instead of the grapefruit; that's high in vitamin c and fiber and the cinnamon helps control blood sugar. I just switched to grapefruit because my blood sugar is fine and I really like grapefruit. ^^

My breakfast takes me about 2 hours to eat because I eat it slow but honestly, spreading it out keeps me from being hungry before lunch. Plus, it's just better for your body to eat more often rather than stuff yourself, then starve.

Plus, when I have a superduper healthy and nourishing breakfast, I don't feel as bad about cheating at dinner, LOL!

4. Thanks photom thanked for this post
    Likes MSPeeler liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I always have an egg white omelet. The egg whites keep me from being hungry before lunchtime. I usually add some peppers and onions, occasionally mushrooms. I also have a fruit smoothie - 1 banana, 4-5 strawberries depending upon size, some ice (although I do use frozen berries when strawberries aren't in season), and some water - no sugar, no dairy. The banana adds all the cream you need. I'll also sprinkle in a little ground flax seed.

I eat breakfast every day. I have no idea how people don't eat breakfast! I would die.

Post Thanks / Like

Decaf coffee and very sugary cereal, like Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Frosted Flakes. On the weekends, I have pancakes or crepes or French toast cuz that's what DH makes us. I refuse to eat a yucky-tasting healthy breakfast just because I "should" and unfortunately I don't like much yummy-tasting healthy stuff that's quick and easy to make (not much time in the morning, what with the 2 kids needing their brekkies--one of which I provide, literally, rotfl).
    Pinterest Twitter
    Siggy created with GS's Dia de los Muertos Monthly Mix

7. Likes sladd79054 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yup, I eat breakfast. I am completely inconsistent with what I eat though. I always mix it up. No matter what, I always have to start the day with a cup of coffee. I like to have fruit. Oatmeal. Cereal (Frosted Mini Wheats or Cheerios). Breakfast of Champions (donuts and the likes ;)). Eggs with onion, peppers, sausage. Pancakes. French Toast. Waffles. Seriously - I am always changing what I eat...

Post Thanks / Like

Does a cup of coffee count? I'm not into breakfast foods, I hate eggs, and Gluten Free stuff is expensive. So I don't eat breakfast. I know. I know.

10. Likes MSPeeler liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I don't eat breakfast everyday. Weekend days I do, but it's usually a bowl of cereal. During week after I get to work I occasionally make instant oatmeal, but usually it's so busy when I get to work I don't always have time.

I always make an iced coffee at home to take with me, but I really want a blender to make smoothies.

msbrad is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 4

Post Thanks / Like

Usually it is a yogurt with fresh blueberries and a small amount of organic gluten free granola.
    Otherwise, oatmeal.

Christina- I like the lemon water idea. I might try that this summer when off work.
    m
    Michelle

Post Thanks / Like

i have cottage cheese and pineapple everyday, with a small fat-free muffin or fat-free oatmeal...usually about 8.30 am, but i'm at 3.30am so i wait quite awhile before eating, and of course decaf coffee...

Proudly Creating for
    Ginger Scraps CT - Connie Prince - Luv Ewe - Little Rad Trio
    Amy Martin - Lynne-Marie - Sas Designs
    Guesting for Kaye Winiecki

missdamsel is online now *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

Breakfast, what's that?? lol

15. Likes StarWarsFans liked this post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast