Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Do you eat breakfast?

Yes, its the most important meal of the day. I have something different every day.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all these responses!
    It is hard for me to eat a good breakfast so this is all so inspiring! I'm going to add some of these ideas to my shopping list!

Post Thanks / Like

CHRISTINA- You are my new favorite friend! I went to the store after the park playdate for my kid's bookclubs and I picked up about 8 lemons (unfortunately I didn't go to the organic store). I also picked up 5 grapefruit, because like you- I LOVE GRAPEFRUIT! Right when I got home, I cut my lemon in 1/2, added a squeeze of agave nector, and microwaved my distilled water for 30 seconds. It reminded me of the lemon cleanse, but didn't burn going down! It is so yummy! I look forward to drinking this daily! (But more than just breakfast!)

4. Thanks Ambelleina thanked for this post
    Likes Ambelleina liked this post
    missdamsel is online now *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

I was hoping I could drink it cold. Oh well, warm it is. I haven't had a soda in almost two weeks, but have found myself eating more. Not sure giving up sofas was worth the alternative!!

Post Thanks / Like

I really hate that I have Interstitial Cystitis and can't have lemons, oranges, grapefruit, or limes without being in a LOT of pain afterwards. If I could have them, I would definitely try this!

Post Thanks / Like

I like to eat breakfast, but I don't have time unless I eat when I get back from taking Priscilla to school, and then when I do look for food, we dont have anything I will eat....

Post Thanks / Like

I used to do lemon water and really liked it, but it started eroding my teeth too bad and I had to stop. My enamel is very weak to begin with and the prolonged acid exposure was causing my enamel to break down and I was getting constant cavities and chips in my teeth (I use a prescription toothpaste now that is helping to strengthen my teeth)

I was really good about eating breakfast for a while when I was working out, but have been bad lately and not eating often enough. I usually eat oatmeal or a bowl of Special K, but I also love these Mini Spinach Quiches, especially with some mushroom or other veggies added and with Paprika instead of the hot sauce. They freeze and reheat in the microwave well! (I also recommend greasing the muffin tins instead of using paper liners)

Ginger, I LOVE the brown sugar pop tarts too!

Post Thanks / Like

Aww Wendy, that stinks! I would say for anyone concerned about enamel, USE A STRAW! It's what they suggest for sodas, too, since they really destroy teeth over time (as well as the rest of your body). Coca Cola to clean acid-covered car battery posts? Yes, we put that all over our teeth--ugh!

Sara: LOVE YOU, GRAPEFRUIT BUDDY!

10. Likes photom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I eat fruit almost every day, by itself. I usually buy the big fruit bowls at Target and just get it out every morning.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ambelleina View Post
    Sara: LOVE YOU, GRAPEFRUIT BUDDY!
    Love you, too!

So, you want to know what's weird?? My kids- I keep telling them NOT to touch Mommy's grapefruit (or as the 3 year old says- Great Food), but they keep coming back and sneaking! I guess I'm just either blessed with super hungry kids (you know, the ones that never stop), or super non-picky eaters. They LOVE salad, too!

(Sorry to get WAY off subject! Thought you all NEEDED to know! )

13. Likes Colleen liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast