Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Do you eat breakfast?

Quote Originally Posted by msbrad View Post
    Christina- I like the lemon water idea. I might try that this summer when off work.
    m
    It's really yummy, like warm lemonade. Which sounds like it might be gross, but it's not, lol. It's warm and sweet and good for you at the same time. WAY better than dehydrating, skin-aging, blood pressure-raising coffee!

missdamsel is online now *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

Does the lemon water gave to be warm? I remember you talking about this and I bought lemons yesterday!

3. Likes Ambelleina liked this post
    prettyingreen is offline *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

i dont eat until 10am lol and its prolly waffels or cereal lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StarWarsFans View Post
    Does a cup of coffee count? I'm not into breakfast foods, I hate eggs, and Gluten Free stuff is expensive. So I don't eat breakfast. I know. I know.
    Tricia, I'm sure you already know this, but Chex cereals are gluten free! They even have gluten-free recipes on their website. Some involve CHOCOLATE! lol
    Pinterest Twitter
    Siggy created with GS's Dia de los Muertos Monthly Mix

Post Thanks / Like

CHRISTINA- THANK YOU SO MUCH! I was trying to figure out how to do a lemon cleanse, but my husband doesn't want me to do a full-time cleanse- slowly he said. (Last time I tried a liver cleanse, I got 2-3 days into it and he hid my stuff. I don't remember being grouchy and upset all the time, but he said he hid it to save our marriage. Anger stores in the liver, and I guess I was just releasing all those toxins onto him!)

To get back on subject. I did REALLY well eating breakfast for about 2-3 years. Before that I didn't eat it, and now for the last {almost} year, I haven't. I started a new medication that I have to take upon waking, and I can't eat for 1/2- 1 hour afterwards. So, I get into a routine and forget to eat. Not eating has allowed me to drop some weight, but at what expense????

7. Likes Ambelleina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Wow we have some really healthy eaters!! Impressive!!

I have the same thing pretty much every day.... Hot tea (red rose is my favorite) and a brown sugar pop tart. Lol

9. Likes Juliemomof4 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Breakfast makes me sick. Unless I'm feeling woosy because my blood sugar is wonky.
    I can eat if I have had time to wake up,, but if I.do it within an hour of being awake, I spend most of the day feeling out of it

Post Thanks / Like

Missi: Yes, warm! Not hot, just lukewarm and warmer, if you like. I like warmer, it's almost like tea. But lemon water first, before any other breakfast-ness. But you can have skinny girl lemonade all day with cold water (sparkling, if you miss soda)! I throw lemon in water, tea--anythwere I can get it. It's a liver cleanser and I'm trying to get rid of the only 'ailment' I have--fatty liver. I don't mind being overweight, but I DO mind being overweight with a weight-related issue. No no!

Sara: YES, i wanted to try the master cleanse, but I'm not there yet. I'm just trying to clean my liver and make myself healthier. All this processed, frozen food and fast food--it's so not good for our bodies. I still partake, but at a much lesser level and now I eat cleansing foods on a daily basis. I can't even think of when I didn't eat fruit every morning! Try the warm lemon water and an orange. The lemon water internally cleanses and the orange is yummy and full of fiber (cleansing in another way--LOLOL). Don't lose weight by not eating; I've done that and it's so unhealthy. My mom eats ALL DAY LONG, she's never hungry and she's losing weight like crazy. EATING IS HEALTHY, lovely lady!

Ps:
    Here's an article on the lemon water thing, if anyone's interested:
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/21...n-the-morning/

12. Thanks AmyP, photom thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to add the warm lemon water to my breakfast routine, too!

14. Likes Ambelleina liked this post
    msbrad is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 4

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ambelleina View Post
    It's really yummy, like warm lemonade. Which sounds like it might be gross, but it's not, lol. It's warm and sweet and good for you at the same time. WAY better than dehydrating, skin-aging, blood pressure-raising coffee!
    Thanks!
    m
    Michelle

16. Likes Ambelleina liked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast