Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Happy Mother's Day

yeah . he's been quite a trip recently. the wedding later this month should be fun! lol

whats up with you dd and dil? seriously selfish!!

Quote Originally Posted by missdamsel View Post
    I understand the giving all year Barbara, that is why I am not upset that hubby didn't get me anything. I mean really? I have the most updated PSE and CS, lightroom, embroidery machine and new laptop (all in the last 6 months!!) And plenty more!!

But that is really tacky of your brother to live with mom and not acknowledge her!!

missdamsel is online now *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    Am I the Ultimate Scrapping Survivor?
    *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team

Post Thanks / Like

I guess, I have no clue.

Post Thanks / Like

Coming in late, but Happy Mother's Day to all! Hate to say this, but that "dumb daughter" who always forgets to call----> is TOTALLY me! I think this was the first time I called my Mom on Mother's Day in like 4-5 YEARS! Yeah, totally ungrateful me.....who owes EVERYTHING that I have and am to my Mother and MIL!
    However, I did most of my food prep on Saturday night. I took a turkey out of the freezer last Monday, totally not realizing that it was Mother's Day the next weekend! So I did all the cleaning out of the turkey, cutting up the veggies that cook with it, and all I had to do on Sunday morning was basically just put it in the oven! The rest of the day I was kicked out of everything- no dishes, no extra cooking. I took a nap and called my mom. Got about 35 minutes in before the phone died, but it was just enough!

My kids had been working ALL week on piano pieces and stuff to serenade me. As I was sitting on the couch, I realized how AWESOME my kids are to even think of me and all that! I don't think I ever even gave my Mom a hug or card or ANYTHING as a kid. Honestly, I don't know what's wrong with me! Maybe it's just my generation???? Instant Gratification thoughts only....no thank you cards or thinking of you cards.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123