Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I need help with an idea

Hi. I have a Tiger scout and one that just went into Boy Scouts. I do not scrap every elective my sons do, I scrap the meaningful den meetings. Like Pinewood Derby, Raingutter Regatta, this week just for fun we are having Minnow Races. I scrapped Day Camp, we got to a Winter Castle Camp, took a ton of pics on that. Some Go See Its I scrapped like visiting a TV Station, etc. Geocaching... we are a little behind with finishing the Tiger Paw electives, gotta work on that this weekend to earn more beads. Our Cub scout graduation is next week on Tuesday.

2. Likes Sarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've got a few layouts uploaded to the Gingerscraps Gallery with scout stuff, otherwise my gallery at DST has a lot more scout stuff as I scrap a book for the entire pack as well.

Post Thanks / Like

How awesome, Renee! I love the word art on the pinewood derby of your older son (the speed limit one). Thanks for the ideas, ladies. I guess I will just have to see how this ends up going. I may still do the requirements on a double page spread, or just 1 page with the electives that he completes on the 2nd page. I may end up scrapping each of the requirements, and then doing something fun for the electives- like 1 page for each 10 he completes to get an arrow point. I guess, it all depends on how much of the requirements I am there for to snap pictures of!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    Bobcat, which they earn about 1/2-1/3 through Tiger, Tiger, Wolf, Bear, Weeblo, I think is how it goes.
    They didn't start until 1st Grade here, and Kindergarten for Girl Scouts.
    Sounds about right, but not fully sure with not having the Tiger stuff here. All I know, is that before they can start the Wolf trail, they have to complete the Bobcat. So for us, it's Bobcat, Wolf, Bear, Webelos, then on to full blown Boy Scouts.

Thanks so much to you all! I guess I'm just really excited because I have seen him grow so much already (only being in there a little over a month), and seen him try so hard. I just know that it's going to be such a fun experience for him, and for him to see that there are other adults that have rules and stuff besides mom and dad!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12