OK, so my son just started cub scouts last month, and I wanted to make him an AWESOME scouting scrapbook. He just barely got his Bobcat badge at his 2nd pack meeting, so obviously the BIG things need to be scrapped, but it's the little things that I would also like to highlight.
The only problem is, there is 12 "requirements" (with each having 4-10 subcategories to them) and then about 129 (give or take 1!) electives that he could get as well~ those are broken down into 23 categories. So, my dilemma is that just for this year, he would need like 3 books to put it in if I did everything that he does! Even breaking it down into 1 monthly LO would still be 24 pages, but I guess it's doable. Unless he passes off more than 4 or 5 things in a month!

Anyway, I'm just hoping that someone had experience in scrapping this. I've only seen 1 or 2 Eagle scrapbooks, but I don't remember what they were! I just thought it would be fun to be able to have not only the "boy" scout stuff, but also the "cub" stuff in there too!