Post Thanks / Like

Default Not so scrappy mood :(

last week when I found out it was National Scrap Day I was soooooo ever excited till this weekend.
    I started my very first garden ever - Tuesday
    Started the 2 nd part of the garden- Wednesday
    swiped some flowers from a for sale house across the street - with permission- Thursday
    Slept all day with migraines and cramps- Friday
    Cleaned house and argued with kids- Saturday
    and today I spent my day cleaning the fiance's car out and washed it and I feel like crap-o-la
    I have not been in a scrapping mood lately - do you think I lost my ooomph?
    I can't find it for the life of me - LOL
    I still have packing to do by Wednesday- because I will be on a 4 day scrap-booking convention with my mom and sister. GLMM 2012 is gonna rock..... I am excited and not excited
    please any advice?

2. Dislikes Colleen disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Not so scrappy mood :(

Have you tried looking through the galleries for some inspiration?

Looking through your photos that need scrapping and trying to see what kits would work with them?

I also like to look at the kits in the stores with the CT layouts for inspiration as well.

Grab a template, grab some photos and start plopping. Maybe it will come back! ;)

I strongly dislike when I get in a scrapping slump! When this happens if those things don't work, I just start organizing all my scrapping supplies. They get so unorganized so very quickly! LOL Sometimes seeing all the fun kits that I have and have yet to use gets my mojo back too!

Good luck!!

Post Thanks / Like

I went through a REALLY long phase where I just stopped scrapping. Not for any reason, I just didn't feel like it. I wasn't active in the forum, I stopped perusing the store, I didn't read the newsletters and I just didn't scrap! I actually forced myself to do as many monthly challenges as I could one month and BOOM, I was back! Now I'm back to scrapping pretty much everyday. I know this weekend I didn't scrap like I'd planned because I was so busy, but hopefully this upcoming week I can scrap with all the goodies I got at the sales.

Post Thanks / Like

Awe I'm sorry you have such a bad week.
    Hopefully your mojo will return soon!!!
    Hugs

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone.... I am in the chat forum... so I may just do a lil scrapping tonight after I make dinner on the grill.....I guess life can get in the way of my love for scrapping

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, been there, done that.... MANY times! I just hate when I have no inspiration to scrap, and a CT LO is DUE! YUCK! However, as stated above, I go and find either templates on blogs or challenges, and I somehow find inspiration! Somehow the thought of getting a $5 coupon to the store gets me up and going! Most of the time it's AFTER all the challenges are done that I get in my slump.
    But, DITTO on the slump. April was the first month in a LONG time that I didn't complete most of the challenges here. There has been some health problems here at home as well as decluttering {like A LOT} and cleaning for an appraiser to be able to come through. 2 new jobs (both hubby). So April was pretty busy.... hoping that May will be better.
    I have a feeling that with this convention that you are going to, you will get a LOT of mojo... and adrenaline! Have LOTS of fun!