1. Choose 5 papers or more, patterned and solid and layer them on your canvas.
2. Choose a trim and tuck it in behind one of your paper layers - it should be visible.
3. Choose a frame - any shape and place on your page
4. Choose at least 5 different elements and layer them on your page. You can repeat elements (cluster).
5. Choose a photo and edit it (change to b/w or something to that affect)
6. Create a title by using 2 different alphas
7. Add journaling, shadows and just tidy up and post in the speed scrap gallery.